Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? (458 Views)

How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition / A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Zikdik(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
What is happening to the front page? Are the mods on some sort of a holiday break? The frontpage hasn't changed since yesterday. Has one of "nairaland's prophet of doom" prophecies finally come to fruition? I'm getting scared oh.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Bilabong(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bros so u notice.. They just added one railway scrap thread.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nairaland has gone to the dogs!
Since new year, only about 3 topics make front page in a day, it's actually worse when compared to the previous year.
Today own worst! No thread at all.
Well, when the mods are done with their own vacation/break, mine go start!
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Zikdik(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi: Nairaland has gone to the dogs!
Since new year, only about 3 topics make front page in a day, it's actually worse when compared to the previous year.
Today own worst! No thread at all.
Well, when the mods are done with their own vacation/break, mine go start!
Lol! Bros, never vex oh.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
I WONDER O! ABI DEM DEY STRIKE? THIS IS THE MOST BORING SUNDAY ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by ITbomb(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mukina is doing some offline stuff and Seun is. . . .
You can prove me right, just go to any topic and type 'First to Comment' you will see that nobody will ban you.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by doopsy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
That's very true,been checking all day,I actually thought my phone was bad..did hard reset twice..lol

(1) (Reply)

Police Wearing Just Vest And Not Uniforms On The Road, Is It Right? / Do You Know? / Al-makura Describes Lawmakerssitting As Legislative Insanity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.