Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,559 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? (28713 Views)

Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by bblacky(f): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'v tried a whole lotta cream n soaps jst to get ds glowing radiant skin bt seem a failed attempt...most times d cream works d first few weeks n after den I realize ts jst nt working.

A̶̲̥̅♏ very dark complexioned wt kinda dry skin....any cream u know will give my skin ds soft/glowing tone?
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by imranat: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Original vaseline

1 Like

Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by luvablesam(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
just buy Dark and lovely Body....its cool for dark skinned people....

1 Like

Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Try Dove cream bar and the Dove Moisturising cream.
It worked like magic for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by faith96: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Palmer cocoa butter, vaseline intensive lotion works great for me does not clog pores.

1 Like

Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by ladygogo: 12:25am On Jan 06, 2014
exfoliate your skin and use either shea butter, cocoa butter or vaseline.

2 Likes

Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by bblacky(f): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2014
faith96: Palmer cocoa butter, vaseline intensive lotion works great for me does not clog pores.

Dat Palmer cocoa butter didn't worked for me ooo at all! If u see stretch mark wey dat cream pour ova me...
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by bblacky(f): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2014
imranat: Original vaseline

How do I know d original one pls?
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by bblacky(f): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2014
lady gogo: exfoliate your skin and use either shea butter, cocoa butter or vaseline.

Ok dear, I'v heard of dat vaseline think A̶̲̥̅♏ gonna try t asap! Do I need any oil to add to t?
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by ladygogo: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
bblacky:

Ok dear, I'v heard of dat vaseline think A̶̲̥̅♏ gonna try t asap! Do I need any oil to add to t?

you dont need to mix anything. Why are most people so addicted to mixing creams or pomade.? Exfoliating your skin with sugar/oatmeal mixed with olive oil does all the work cos it sloughs off dead skin cells.. Then apply either vaseline or shea butter.

No paparazzi.

2 Likes

Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by bblacky(f): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
lady gogo:

you dont need to mix anything. Why are most people so addicted to mixing creams or pomade.? Exfoliating your skin with sugar/oatmeal mixed with olive oil does all the work cos it sloughs off dead skin cells.. Then apply either vaseline or shea butter.

No paparazzi.

Thanks dear, gota give t try!!!!
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by homesodear: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
bblacky: I'v tried a whole lotta cream n soaps jst to get ds glowing radiant skin bt seem a failed attempt...most times d cream works d first few weeks n after den I realize ts jst nt working.

A̶̲̥̅♏ very dark complexioned wt kinda dry skin....any cream u know will give my skin ds soft/glowing tone?

Skin Care

Our skin is the front line defense in our daily fight against pollution and other environmental irritants, so we need to protect and reinforce it with extra care. Aloe Vera, whose most traditional use as a natural remedy is to soothe the skin, is an ideal defense. These designed unique and varied products works naturally by moisturizing and providing essential nutrients and vitamins to the skin. This skin care products can help protect the skin against the environment’s harsh effects, and are reinforced with the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval.

Aloe Propolis Creme

Excellent as a skin moisturizer and conditioner, Aloe Propolis Creme is a rich blend of stabilized aloe vera gel and bee propolis, with other ingredients recognized for their contribution to healthy skin. Chamomile, one of nature’s best-known skin care herbs, is also added to the mix. Vitamins A and E complete the formula, recognized for their natural skin-conditioning properties.

Aloe Lotion

Aloe Lotion is a wonderful, all-purpose, concentrated skin lotion with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to moisturize and soothe the skin. Collagen and Elastin are added to this fine mix to assist in keeping the skin smooth and supple. It is an ideal choice for applying to dry, chafed, wind-blown or weathered skin.
Light in scent but long on soothing dry, irritated skin, Aloe Lotion quickly restores your skin’s delicate pH balance to keep it supple and soft. Its improved formula takes advantage of the latest breakthroughs in skin care technology to make Aloe Lotion feel sensational all over your face and body!

Aloe Moisturizing Lotion

Weather, wind and pollution – day in, day out, they take their toll on your skin. Now you can fight back with this exquisite Aloe Moisturizing Lotion.
This unique lotion has outstanding humectant and moisturizing properties. It contains Collagen and Elastin to keep the skin smooth, soft and elastic while maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance. Thicker than the Aloe Lotion, it is ideal for replenishing lost moisture and restoring skin’s soft, silky feel. Aloe Moisturizing Lotion is excellent for face, hands and body, helping to counteract the effects of pollution and the environment. Once the lotion has been smoothed on and absorbed through the skin, makeup can be applied as usual.

Avocado soap:

Made with 100% avocado butter, this delicate soap cleans and moisturizes your skin with age defying fatty acids and vitamins and simulates collagen production. Deep penetrating nutrients continue to improve skin house after use.

Aloe Liquid Soap

is a rich, pearlescent, moisturizing hand and face cleanser, with a generous amount of aloe. It creates a luxurious lather, leaving the skin feeling clean, smooth and silky, while minimizing the irritations experienced with some soaps. Aloe Soap is effective with the added benefits of Stabilized Aloe Vera gel which in turn stimulates the activity of fibroblasts. (fibroblasts) are specialized cells found in the skin, their job is to produce fiber such as collagen and elastin. This gives the skin its structure and makes the skin look plump and elastic. The more Aloe Vera your skin has the younger your skin looks.

All three creams and soap can be used on all skin types and they do not stain and are non irritating to any type of skin. Kindly call 08034917464 or 08083767721
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by Mimiano: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by anifatolu: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
bblacky:
I'v tried a whole lotta cream n soaps jst to get ds glowing radiant skin bt seem a failed attempt...most times d cream works d first few weeks n after den I realize ts jst nt working.

Try the Shea Moisture range of products. They moisturize well and are made with all natural ingredients
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by homesodear: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by olarwarleh(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] grin[quote][/quote]yoa
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by olarwarleh(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=bblacky post=20697659]I'v tried a whole lotta cream n soaps jst to get ds glowing radiant skin bt seem a failed attempt...most times d cream works d first few weeks n after den I realize ts jst nt working.

A̶̲̥̅♏ very dark complexioned wt kinda dry skin....any cream u know will give my skin ds soft/glowing tone?[maybe you should use pear or vaseline] grin[quote author=bblacky post=20697659]I'v tried a whole lotta cream n soaps jst to get ds glowing radiant skin bt seem a failed attempt...most times d cream works d first few weeks n after den I realize ts jst nt working.

A̶̲̥̅♏ very dark complexioned wt kinda dry skin....any cream u know will give my skin ds soft/glowing tone?[maybe you should use pear or vaseline]
Re: Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? by sopretty: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Use nano whitening cream, it gently lightens the skin leaving it clearer, lighter and glowing in as little as 2weeks, i promise u, u ll start loving ur skin in 2weeks, buh its scarce and the fake is much, buh nt to worry i sell it, it also has a soap, it works faster if combined with the soap, buh mind u its a bit expensive o, it cost 3500 and the soap is 1000, i assure u it works really well, i also sell other good creams like meladerm, clearasil, kojic clear, glutha white and many more, i also customise creams for ppl with special needs like:
Egyptian kamana milk
Snow white cream
Half cast cream
Hot chocolate cream
Stretch marks removal cream
Baby glow cream
Lightening cream
Whitening cream
Body whitening cream
And many more i also sell different weaves
100%virgin human hair
Brazilian hair
Peruvian hair
Indian hair and many more at so pretty skincare and weaves world. Contact me and u will not regret it

(1) (Reply)

High Heels: How High Can You Go? / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense / Guys Can You Rock These Sandals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.