Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How To Use US Specification Electronics In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Use US Specification Electronics In Nigeria (442 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s / Current Prices Of Electronics In Nigerian Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use US Specification Electronics In Nigeria by phanthomz: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Im sorry if my post is not in the right section.
Pls i need help. I purchased a sterilizing unit and electric breast pump frm US, they both use 110volts. The sterilizing unit is 650watts, while the other is 18watts. How do i use it safely without risk of being destroyed by nigerias 220volts. I was told to buy a step down, on getting to the store, i was told it was the wattage dat was important. Im really confused.
Re: How To Use US Specification Electronics In Nigeria by Arinze4eva(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2014
The wattage of the step down transformer should be significantly higher than the wattage of the load. Buy a 1000watt step down transformer

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Laptop Pls...... / Advance Micro Sd, Limited Stock Available / Free Music Player Download From Googleplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.