Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism Has Taken Over The Music Industry And Hollywood. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism Has Taken Over The Music Industry And Hollywood. (1430 Views)

How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) / Nollywood, Nigeria's $800 Million Movie Industry And Number 2 In The World / Channels Showing Soft P.o.r.n On Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism Has Taken Over The Music Industry And Hollywood. by 1stdami(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism has taken over the music industry and hollywood. Please if u're a true christian, don't watch this movie called "CORPUS CHRISTI" and don't listen kanye west'song called ''I AM A God'' I know you love watching movies and listen sONGS but for Christ sake, don't get tempted. The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this June to August. This disgusting film is set to appear in America later this year and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It's called Corpus Christi ' which means 'TheChrist Body.' It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a difference. That's why I am sending this message to you. If you do send this around, we may be able to prevent this film from showing in AFRICA. Apparently,someregions in Europe have already banned the film. We need a lot ofprayers and a lot of mails. As a Christian, I want to take a stand in what I believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Saviour. At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it. Please help us prevent such offences against our Lord. It will take you less than 2minutes to pass it on. If you are not interested, or do not have the 2Minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you, because He is far busier than we are. Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll deny you before my Father. Pass it on to show that you love JESUS...... pass it to at least 20 people.... and have a blessing at the end of the day....... God bless u. . . . .MODS PLS FIRST PAGE LETS SHARE DIS MSG
Re: E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism Has Taken Over The Music Industry And Hollywood. by hothead(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2014
this is serious! this can make one delirious....
Re: E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism Has Taken Over The Music Industry And Hollywood. by Daughterzion(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
1st.dami:
E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism has taken over the music industry and hollywood. Please if u're a true christian, don't watch this movie called "CORPUS CHRISTI" and don't listen kanye west'song called ''I AM A God'' I know you love watching movies and listen sONGS but for Christ sake, don't get tempted. The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this June to August. This disgusting film is set to appear in America later this year and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It's called Corpus Christi ' which means 'TheChrist Body.' It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a difference. That's why I am sending this message to you. If you do send this around, we may be able to prevent this film from showing in AFRICA. Apparently,someregions in Europe have already banned the film. We need a lot ofprayers and a lot of mails. As a Christian, I want to take a stand in what I believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Saviour. At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it. Please help us prevent such offences against our Lord. It will take you less than 2minutes to pass it on. If you are not interested, or do not have the 2Minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you, because He is far busier than we are. Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll deny you before my Father. Pass it on to show that you love JESUS...... pass it to at least 20 people.... and have a blessing at the end of the day....... God bless u. . . . .MODS PLS FIRST PAGE LETS SHARE DIS MSG
how do i share it
Re: E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism Has Taken Over The Music Industry And Hollywood. by bhaliz44(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Daughterzion: how do i share it
share it with love cos their is love in sharing. lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Biography And News Facts / The New TV Series Super Girl / Olajumoke Omoge Oni Breadi Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.