Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Computers, Cameras,phones And More! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Computers, Cameras,phones And More! (733 Views)

4 Cameras And 4 Channel DVR Plus Free CCTV Installation Package / CCTV Security Cameras In Nigeria / Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computers, Cameras,phones And More! by yolutayo: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2008
We can supply you with both refurbished(PM,P3,P4, intrel core,amd processor) and brand new computers from Brand names like HP, Toshiba,Dell, Compaq, IBM,Sony among others.
we also supply cameras, cellphones,memory cards, electronics and other gadgets.
We are looking for retailers who want us to help grow their business with original merchandise. We are based in the US and connected to a well known shipper of goods to Nigeria.
We also have contacts in Nigeria for those people who want just a single item from our inventory
Serious buyers please, email be at cybertronicsuppliers@gmail.com . you can give me the specifics of what you want and we will get it for you
FOR big retailers email me and i will send you my number in the US so we can talk business

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Body Has Windows Pocket Pc / . / Computer Village Is Now Open And Back! What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.