Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buy Electronic Wholesale‎ From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Electronic Wholesale‎ From China (714 Views)

Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / Importing Building Materials From China / Buy Electronic Currencies N Virtual Credit Cards Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Electronic Wholesale‎ From China by habengr: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Can private individuals buy from Chinavasion?
How can I buy from Chinavasion?
Can you deliver to my country?
Do I have to pay tax?
Do I need special knowledge for importing goods through customs?
How do you ship the products?
Asked Questions below grin

Go To Www.chinavasion.com
How much does shipping cost?
How long does it take to deliver the goods?
How can I get the best prices?
Is it safe to buy from Chinavasion?
How can I start drop-shipping?
Are Chinavasion's products good quality?
What if the product is broken?
What if the product does not arrive?
Do you sell Nokia, Samsung, Apple iPod, Sony, etcbrands?
Can these Cell Phones and other products be used in my country?
Can I copy your website text and pictures for my re-selling business?
Can I visit Chinavasion?
How can I speak to Chinavasion about productquestions or other queries? What times are you available?
Re: Buy Electronic Wholesale‎ From China by bpoju: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2014
pls, i want to know how standard is the site?... if i can purchase an item from it them and not be spammed...(na naija we dy oh....anything fit happen)....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Korea Bank Account? / 11 Quotes To Get You Through The Marathon Of Entrepreneurship / I Would Like To Learn How To Prepare Different Type Of Snacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.