Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Your Most Hilarious Moment On Nairaland - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Your Most Hilarious Moment On Nairaland (3558 Views)

Post Your Most Hilarious Pictures Here / Scary Moment When Father Dipped His Day Old Baby Into A Pool (see Pictures) / OMG! Check Out Gallery Of 15 Of The Most "Hilarious" People Of Walmart Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Hilarious Moment On Nairaland by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Hello nairalanders, these days whenever i want to log in on nairaland, i make sure am where i wouldnt attract much attention because i cant rule out the possibility of laughing at one thing or the other as far as nairaland is concern. I believe at a point we all must have caught ourselves laughing when browsing through nairaland making people around us to wonder what is making this person to be laughing that loud all alone. there are lot of happenings on nairaland that could make even the 'worst sadist' smile, it could be a user id, insult and name calling, funny pics and memes or a joke. All i am trying to say is that we should post our most hilariuos moment on nairaland. What is that thing that has got you laughing uncontrollably not minding the environment you are? It could be joke, meme name calling etc.
I'll start first...
my most hilariuos moment was when a nairalander called another nairalander 'deputy' JESUS because he was trying to judge a fellow nairalander by his comment.
Another funny moment was when after reading a very interesting article, instead of a meaningful contribution, a nairalander posted a meme of (dont know if its a lizard) sitting on top of a rock with its 'arms' fold saying "wow! What a nice story, abeg tell me another".
another one is that picture of ADONBILIVIT.
Over to you guys.
mods abeg fron page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment On Nairaland by INAHJOSEP(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2014
grin

Re: Your Most Hilarious Moment On Nairaland by Deiok(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2014
Nairaland is always funny, with alot of funny peeps.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet German Bata Drummer Ayantunde Anselm Ramacher / Would Captain America Cope In Lagos? / ::i Want To Be Like Prof. Wole Soyinka::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.