Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** (1006 Views)

+++ Lord Of The Rings Tourney 2015 Cypher : Ft Dj5naira, Obesemf And Mikuz +++ / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments on here.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

1 Like

Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2014
EvilChapter's Verse

Priviously!
I left ya lines in a margin of death, when i was just sending riddles/
. . But in this time of blood,
my 'brain and pen' suggested punches that bury people/

It's verbal slaughter when i trigger verbs, Brings Cold Illumination
. . They run from skills i send
And You copy my style,
cuz you need a 'star' to guide you . . . . like the 3 Wise Men.

I Gather acidic flows in a balance motion/
to make you Embrace pressure,
turn mirrors into rainbows with my Great Reflection . . . But if you try punching!
I react and bring out your skeleton, like doctors on X-ray section/

Am a breathinq magic,
none of your violence can next me, . . I think 'Plain' like pilots undressing,
so if by any chance i get provoked!
I'll destroy your body, faster than diets on dead meats.

Your a disgrace to disgrace,
Spirits call it Artistic magic when i prose fire, . . . Cuz i allow my flow scatter then i'll be forcing words into your mouth and ear,
. . . Like telephone wires,

Drag 'Naira' around the country
. . . Like Hustling traders,
. . . Don't Phucking spray craps . . Or change this thread colour to red, i easily loose my temper like Hockey players. . .

My brain is the temple of punchlines . .
Your trash lyrics was never sound!
After so many years of texting and you never count,
cuz your like a referee in a boxing stage, . . Sorrounded by brave men but you was never one!

Am still collapsing dry bars, labelled a classic striker,
flip acidical spars/ . . . . But if tests my skillz I'll come after Dj, like party riders!

We stone the lad,
am ignore his jokes and tricks,
Invading chapters zones are risks!
He's half man half Pussy!
Cuz all he does is talk about things he never did
. . . Like Journalists!

I'll cement this thread, with blood when i penalise ya fabric lies,
. . Call me Out again when you stop writting craps
cuz am forever ready 2 slay kids,
like Abraham on sacrifice

1 Like

Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2014
Dj5naira's Verse

Dudes a weakling, watch my fists chew the lady/ and abuse the Slim Shady/ wouldnt unconsciously put up a fight if the fools crazy/
i'll pummel this b.itch into the ground permanently and he'll never get up to retaliate, even if all 'em spectators at the field screams WHOOPS A DAISY!!!!/

Cant punch, the boar fingers' feeble/ his life a complete mess, boredom lingers in his stable/ we dont feel E's verses since the w.hore cant deliver metals/
cos his old testament is filled with ''so many Numb~bars'' than ''4-figure tables!''/

The damned con is not drugs/ I blast his a.nal pipe 'til the salmon pop pus/
Evil is fake . . . .
Whoever claim otherwise, or thinks the acts of this 'Jeeb real' is prolly citin' Cameron Thomaz/

Use ''faeces'' to stain the slain bloke/ I cripple the lame yolk/ crack his ribs, make him laugh to death when I wave jokes/
. . . he forms president here . . and I ''Plank'' on his ovahead, ''Constant'' Knocks like I was deckin' James Polk/

U poorer than a broke thief/ no manpower ...weaker than oak leaves/
if your parents were 'chef' they'd be disappointed . . . cos like Micheal, ur Bar~lack the 'ingredients' of a d.ope 'beef!'/

We sick of the maga bluffings/ since he plays the madder urchin/
Dress the e-diot with dirty clothes . . . and label him 'rag-a-muffin!!'/

im Ras Kimono & E's jes a reggae cargo/ even The South Africans knows not this homo buffalo/ puns he spins proves the bozo too shallow/
we Kaizer Chiefs possess Bidvest Wits . . . since E's icecream to me, I pick him up, drop in mouth and with one gulp, E's out of existence ...moment this Moroka Swallows!/

'fore I slaughter kin/ I spit lyrics that torture him/
golf his head outta his neck . . . and leave Evil Dead like horror film/

Flows he drops are sham poos/ writtens more borin' than Pan-African news/
no reference to the Author of Elisha Barber . . .
but i'd clearly scrape his elbow on the fence draggin' him till E.C. Arm~bruise/

Peeps won't agree with E's slants, and fancy D with the win/ since I already slaughtered the hungry pig/ and murdered the lanky breed/
judges would call me Darren Walsh after this, cos I just tore chapters into unpickable pieces like Angry Kid/

EvilChapterz:
but it's best i melt the poor 'Bish' fronting corniac verbs/
besides intelligence! . . . M holdin tricks that strikes on the heart/
but this lame bish/ can only 'Make it rain' when he's worshiping Amadioha!
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Open for votes . . .
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by Emaprince: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2014
We sick of the maga bluffings/ since he plays the madder urchin/
Dress the e-diot with dirty clothes . . . and label him 'rag-a-muffin!!'/

'fore I slaughter kin/ I spit lyrics that torture him/
golf his head outta his neck . . . and leave Evil Dead like horror film/

Nice one dj...but I think both punches needed more thoughts to make em perfect.

Evil chapter did his thing too but I particularly felt that "come after dj like party riders" line..

Now this battle isn't onesided anymore and deserves voting by criteria...I'm cominig...
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by Emaprince: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2014
Opener..tie..can't realy feel both

Metarphor/similie-evilchapter..dj has a few good ones sha

Rhymes-tie

Punchline-dj5naira..I think 5naira was a lil bit more aggressive

World play-dj5naira

Flow-tie

Personals-evilchapter...dj had none but chapters had some subtle personals which weren't worth considering but since dj overlooked it entirely,I give it to chapters for recognising the criteria

Closer-Djnaira......ok both dudes had amazing ideas no doubt,but due to the name play in Dj's closer which was also shattering,I give it to him...I think chapters closer woulda been extremely suitable for Mikuz against Chocckidd...I too love d abraham stuff..but slaughter kids? I.e..dj is d kid?..I think it woulda been proper if you started putin him in the position of a kid right from the build up

MVGT Dj5naira
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by EvilChapterz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ema prince: I think chapters closer woulda been extremely suitable for Mikuz against Chocckidd...I too love d abraham stuff..but slaughter kids? I.e..dj is d kid?..I think it woulda been proper if you started putin him in the position of a kid right from the build up

Only MC's that use Flamboyant punches needs a theme or scheme before they strike their punch, other MC's like Big L just strike his punch, and also.

Kid is a popular slang even on stage battle, used to degrade your Opponent, you can use Khats, dawgs just to exhibit your punch. Even if Dj is a grandfather just cuz i say kid dosn't mean it's a flop. We all know kids are those with low level of thinking. Not matured and play alot, they joke with everything and you easily bully and whoop a kid, there's a secret connectivity there, and Abraham was even ready to slaughter his kid without a second thought

Awarding a vote depends on how consistent that MC is, like Prekky and Ibime, you see prekky with catchy punches but Ibime was more consistent and that was enuff 2 fetch him a win, even rhymes, it's all about consistency, Vote is still Open and am not kicking against your Vote, Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by rhymeunatic(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
EvilChapterz:

Only MC's that use Flamboyant punches needs a theme or scheme before they strike their punch, other MC's like Big L just strike his punch, and also.

Kid is a popular slang even on stage battle, used to degrade your Opponent, you can use Khats, dawgs just to exhibit your punch. Even if Dj is a grandfather just cuz i say kid dosn't mean it's a flop. We all know kids are those with low level of thinking. Not matured and play alot, they joke with everything and you easily bully and whoop a kid, there's a secret connectivity there, and Abraham was even ready to slaughter his kid without a second thought

Awarding a vote depends on how consistent that MC is, like Prekky and Ibime, you see prekky with catchy punches but Ibime was more consistent and that was enuff 2 fetch him a win, even rhymes, it's all about consistency, Vote is still Open and am not kicking against your Vote, Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

So This Epistle is for??
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chapterz what are you saying? An MC like Big L uses a rhyme scheme and set ups too. He doesn't just spit his punchlines, he builds them up. Infact the NL dominant style of punching and set ups was inspired by Big L. Quote me!!
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by EvilChapterz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
mikuz: Chapterz what are you saying? An MC like Big L uses a rhyme scheme and set ups too. He doesn't just spit his punchlines, he builds them up. Infact the NL dominant style of punching and set ups was inspired by Big L. Quote me!!

I agree withya!

L invented punchlines and he used that as he's only weapon. But he's an MC with Direct punches and you can't doubt that..

Esp his Devil's son, 7mins freestyle and 98 freestyle.

'''' i beat kids with lead pipes/ i leave trails of dead mics/
where am from, jewels get run over like red lights!

'''' Keep a harlem mindstate/ suprise niggas like a blind date
L rhyme great/ and ama increase the crime rate/
for old timesake!

''''

Direct hits and seperate ideas in a bar. And you can't deny the fact Kids, dawgs and Khat are just general Slangz in rap battles......

Pls lets not get deep into this and let Votes Roll In.
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by Emaprince: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm really dissapointed that chapters had to come here to spew bla bla bla...dude I did well by explaining reasons for any vote I felt coulda gone either way.

Talking about Big L...go check most of his rhymes..he buuild them before landing..I particularly love his verses in 7mins ffreestyle with jayz.
FYI...most punchlines are given more weight and made more interesting if the build up connects so much to them..but here,I didn't feel ya build up before calling him a kid..and you don't have to make it look as if I refered to 5naira as ggrandfather..

Remember I criticized prekky's closer when I detected fault and he didn't come out ranting

Look..ur closer was a fantastic idea and I already siad it..so stop trying to explain abraham and isaac story to me cos that's the reason it was fantastic...just the build suppose connect well..like I said,it woulda been extremely good if used by Mikuz against chocckid

No need for all these sha..just have it in mind that we are always honest here..in ur first brawl,ya lines were breathtaking and I jumped in first to vote you..infact,I neglected all 5naira's lines as if it was just you in that brawl..now my vote went against you,complaints are about to flood the thread

Everything I said there are my opinion and another person mighht have a diffferent view...we learn everyday that's one thing you should know
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by mikuz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Weak battle, I expected more. Anyways. a better showing from Dj this time around.

MVGT : DJ5naira
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by ojoawo(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2014
I still dey use dictionary for 5naira's verse, so I dey come... :DI still dey use dictionary for 5naira's verse, so I dey come...
Re: ** Rematch Series : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** by delidimes: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
MVGT evil chapters
matured shiii

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obainojazz Vs Icekidd / Rap Along / For Those Who Can Flow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.