Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

**the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** (992 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / ***king Of Poets Tourney: Jigsawkillah Vs. Jason21*** / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by sinizia: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Giyazz Vs Rexaxe. . .

Topic: Through the prism of the penitentiary.

In this scenario, you are locked up for whatever crime you committed or didn't do, and you are required to talk about life behind bars, the illicit drug trade behind the walls, the unfair treatments, the gangs, the corrupt wardens, being blooded into the jail world, comparing the life on the outside to the new found one on the inside.

Criterias:

Creativity - 2 points

Rhymes - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Puns and Metaphors: 2 points

Consistency on Topic - 3 points

Imagery - 2 points

Rules:
No recycling, biting, complaining, whining, swaying, free-
posting or bytching.

8 bars Maximum.

Due Date: Friday, December 11th, 2015.

Time: 6:00PM

Good Luck!!!
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Cholls(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother you don't want to put me up with this flapy flupy rappers.
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by GIYAZZ(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Check tongue
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by GIYAZZ(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sorry if I dissapoint, guys. I just couldn't think straight since yesternight . . .

It happened on the morning of the previous Monday/ a nigga got starved till my stomach and butt ached/
Hungry as fūck so I hit the fridge/ hopin' to get snacks or some biscuits to eat/
But when I opened the door, the fridge was empty/ I was frustrated to death cos that shìt was scary/
I thought I would die before the af-ter-noon/ so I rushed to my shelf and grabbed my tool/
Stormed the nearest store in the haggard hood/ place was filled with whites cos it was owned by a cracka dude/
So i pulled the heat out on the cashier stand/ though didn't mean to shoot, I'm just a rapper, man/
But mothefūckers already clicked the emergency button/ sirens wailin, they got my biz reported/
The law got me packed and surrounded/ said I better surrender or they pop them clips around me/
Busted, I realized my plans had failed/ so I quit, and that's how I landed in jail/
Behind bars with killers and drug dealers/ rapīsts and some fūcked up niggas/
Back on the wall while I'm spittin' these raps/ locked up in a cage with these indisciplined fāgs/
My spirit's wounded and I'm peelin' the scabs/ but my mind is in chains and my feelings is trapped/
Cos shít is messed up behind these walls/ where wardens act rough and dìckride the thugs/
. . .They give you freedom if you got the money/ and if you lacked billz? you're marked a dummy/
They set traps for you and hope you fall in/ and if you do? then your big shít's poppin'/
Cos you either pay the fine, or things get ugly/
Now my head spinnin' round and round/ reminiscin' the free life I lived out da crowd/
How i fūcked hoes in after parties/ drunk bítches, so they was quick to drop they panties/
But shít boring out here, it's fūcked up, fam/ no pūssy. . . niggas fūck niggas in the ass/
See, my mind Is getting' fūcked out here/ the bars don't suit me, and I want out here. . .

2 Likes

Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by GIYAZZ(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
It's 6:29 pm already o! Rexaxe where you at? you've got 10 mins to post. Once it's 6:40 I won't let your verse.
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by GIYAZZ(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
*Dancing* Rexaxe pulled a no show grin tongue
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Rexaxe(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Not so fast
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Rexaxe(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
i plead for some time ... on my way going home .. my verse is on my pc .. gimme 1:30 plzz...
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Rexaxe(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
but if you want the no show .. win .. no p .. Time is Time and am late
Giyazz
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by sinizia: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rexaxe:
i plead for some time ... on my way going home .. my verse is on my pc .. gimme 1:30 plzz...

Drop your bars.
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Rexaxe(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
I didn't do it..

Its 11 pm and the party's on ../

the sound of music from inside, The pool full of dudes and bitches with only panties on ../

I stand at the edge, sipping whisky- briskly, Badly drunk ../

A sudden tap on the shoulder, Its my ex, she said hi, I replied tho I could hardly talk ../

Quickly ../ she pulled me, took me to the bathroom, unzipped me ../ pants, her hands on my dick sticking ../ out, ripped her skirt, next minute she screaming ../

RAPE!! AAARR HELP!!

An hour later am behind bars, locked in ../

Through the metal, inmates, tattooed talking ../

Bout what!?

Prolly escape. Then I heard, that dude!!! Bleep him ../

Pointing to me, subdued by fear my eyes popping ../

Trapped in with no angles but demons../

The only 18 in the building ../

I ly facing the ceiling / a leaking roof, my tears drop, feelings aching within me /

The sound of fights, news of death of an inmate, will I be taken a victim!? /

Its not fair

I didn't do it
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Rexaxe(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Giyazz , sinizia

8 bars - 16 lines .. as said by giyazz
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by sinizia: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Judges:
Funlord

Guykhena

Kr0ne

Reygenius

Emaprince

Elymaxiimus

Adanna28
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by GIYAZZ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
*sighs*
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by kr0ne(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rexaxe didn't come prepared.

MVGT - Giyazz!
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Rexaxe(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2015
krone and the rest..

dont bother waste time tranna judge .. give giyazz the win.. abeg ..(lost my verse.. had to type that to avoid a no-show .. but em go say na excuse tho)
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by funlord(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2015
grin

No need for synopsis sef

MVGT: Giyazz!

Rexaxe! Hala indiana jones to go look for your "lost scrolls abeg"! And by the way, who all this excuses tactic don help for this life?
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Giyazz wins. But you won't win the next round like this.
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by Rexaxe(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

No need for synopsis sef

MVGT: Giyazz!

Rexaxe! Hala indiana jones to go look for your "lost scrolls abeg"! And by the way, who all this excuses tactic don help for this life?

you get e No.!?
Re: **the King Of Poets Tourney: GIYAZZ Vs Rexaxe*** by sinizia: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
MVGT: Giyazz. And he proceeds to the next round. Congrats, bro.

(1) (Reply)

* Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Sosiqdude V Goshikid * / Rap Battle Begins. / Rap Battle Community Begins (bullet Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.