Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? (1071 Views)

How Does It Feel Getting Banned / How Does It Feel To Loose Someone U Loved Most. / How Does It Feel To Be "banned" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by Symphony007: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Well, just like a dream, all the enjoyment and staying at home associated with christmas and new year is over and today a majority of nigerians are resuming work and returning back to the hustle!! The hustle of 2014!

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by Caracta(f): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2014
I'm not enjoying it one bit. I feel sleepy already sad
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by UjSizzle(f): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Not good at all. My brain isn't even back to work mode, I just want to crawl back in bed and sleep sad sad
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by CORDROSS: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Whao!!! its great to be back fully. Though i wish the parry continues but without the cash no fun joor.

Work, work work...
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by Symphony007: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: I'm not enjoying it one bit. I feel sleepy already sad
70% of nigerians this morning can relate to how you feel.

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by GentleMimi: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2014
I had a sleepless night....and this morning,i woke up wif fast heart beats. The fear of work no even gree me chop wella last night.But i thank the Lord sey i don dey wake up small small for my work place.I'm 80% alert now.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by Symphony007: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: Not good at all. My brain isn't even back to work mode, I just want to crawl back in bed and sleep sad sad
everything comes to an end! ;
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by Symphony007: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2014
CORDROSS: Whao!!! its great to be back fully. Though i wish the parry continues but without the cash no fun joor.

Work, work work...
that's the spirit!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by Symphony007: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi: I had a sleepless night....and this morning,i woke up wif fast heart beats. The fear of work no even gree me chop wella last night.But i thank the Lord sey i don dey wake up small small for my work place.I'm 80% alert now.
funny!! By wenesday, it'll all back to normal. The holidays will be a distant memory.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by AbuMikey(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2014

I'm seeing things on this thread shocked

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by cutierashy(f): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2014
I resumed work since last week but am just feeling like to take a week leave again n rest @ hm.arrrgh I wish d holidae last till feburary grin,but unfortunately man must to make money 2 survive na. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by CORDROSS: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Yeah, I resumed since 2nd January too. But mehn, i feel like cooling off on my bed this am, What am i to do now without cash? So i have to summon the champ courage and resume again. I get fullness alert to my Job...
cutierashy: I resumed work since last week but am just feeling like to take a week leave again n rest @ hm.arrrgh I wish d holidae last till feburary grin,but unfortunately man must to make money 2 survive na. embarassed
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by cutierashy(f): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2014
CORDROSS: Yeah, I resumed since 2nd January too. But mehn, i feel like cooling off on my bed this am, What am i to do now without cash? So i have to summon the champ courage and resume again. I get fullness alert to my Job...
same here oo,i resumed 2nd also but it wasn't cool wit me though,but wat 2 do
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by CORDROSS: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2014
grin grin grin It was not cool with me too. But what do we do? we are still employee, no work no pay syndrome...lol.

Anyway all will be well o.

Enjoy your week and month.

Happy 2014 wink
cutierashy: same here oo,i resumed 2nd also but it wasn't cool wit me though,but wat 2 do
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by cutierashy(f): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
CORDROSS: grin grin grin It was not cool with me too. But what do we do? we are still employee, no work no pay syndrome...lol.

Anyway all will be well o.

Enjoy your week and month.

Happy 2014 wink
Thanks,wishing u also a prosperous 2014 smiley
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by cutierashy(f): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

I'm seeing things on this thread shocked

Werrin u dey see shocked
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by AbuMikey(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
cutierashy: Werrin u dey see shocked

Na just some few observations wink

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work? by Karleb(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Not easy at all.

(1) (Reply)

www.myemag.net Exclusive: Kefeeā€™s Corpse Stuck In The U.S Over Lack Of Funds / Darlene Zschech Warns Facebook Fans About Nigeria Internet Scams / How did you come across Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.