Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO (4132 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by angelcj: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by carammel(f): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Lol,albino white rat.. grin
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by LadyH(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2014
^^ worayu sayin?? angry angry

nice!
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Big4wig(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Make i hear say i no fine pass dis yellow paw paw...cheesy,i don't no know about u guys buh i sha no say nobody is d most handsome cos God made all tins beautiful except xeskills..lolcheesy

Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by kindy86: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2014
ALL I SEE IS FAIR SKIN,
what about ramsin noah,
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2014
kindy86: ramsin noah,
nawao grin
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2014
He is OK,
But he ain't anything close to nollywood finest
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2014
LadyH: ^^ worayu sayin?? angry angry

nice!
you are an angel
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2014
SELENAqueensy: He is OK,
who d'u think should be nollywood finest?
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2014
kindy86: ramsin noah,

lipsrsealed
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by 3coins(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2014
SELENAqueensy: He is OK,

who is??
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by 3coins(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2014
kindy86: ALL I SEE IS FAIR SKIN,
what about ramsin noah,

who is diz RAMSIN NOAH??....hvnt seen any of his muvis tho
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Decibel: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2014
k
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by homesteady(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2014
Funnicator:
who d'u think should be nollywood finest?
the battle should be between Mike and Alex ekubo
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by axortedbabe(f): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
kindy86: ALL I SEE IS FAIR SKIN,
what about ramsin noah,
ramsin ke,Adun faint
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2014
undecided undecided and so?
How does that change the price of garri in the market!!
He fine for his babe and female crushies.
Not for my babe. Eww! smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Dreyl(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2014
I am handsome than him sha...
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2014
Dreyl: I am handsome than him sha...
Na your english fine pass am jhor!

Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
bryan okwara nd alex ekubo look beta
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2014
He looks good cheesy
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Psychedelia(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Haba. I sabi say I fine pass this guy for sure naa.

And even if it's limited to just Nollywood, Uti and Gbenruo still fine pass am.
Shoo?

But then again, what's the point?
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Haters don dey claim say dey fine pass him, even those wey resemble a former President, a former musician with dada, a former Naija Footballer, A current Arsenal Footballer grin grin... The list is endless

Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
KingMEXX: Haters don dey claim say dey fine pass him, even those wey resemble a former President, a former musician with dada, a former Naija Footballer, A current Arsenal Footballer grin grin... The list is endless

Oh my gawd! grin
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Dreyl(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
FrancisTony: grin
Na your english fine pass am jhor!
i don't get you mahn
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by wheesin(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
another bleaching harlot.... cool
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
KingMEXX: Haters don dey claim say dey fine pass him, even those wey resemble a former President, a former musician with dada, a former Naija Footballer, A current Arsenal Footballer grin grin... The list is endless
jesus! Na wa o lwkmd grin
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wa'abou alex ekubo or ik ogbonna?
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by LadyH(f): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Funnicator:
you are an angel
lol. ayam blushin.
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by elobyobi: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Big4wig: Make i hear say i no fine pass dis yellow paw paw...cheesy,i don't no know about u guys buh i sha no say nobody is d most handsome cos God made all tins beautiful except xeskills..lolcheesy
[size=8pt][/size]
BANNED TILL 25TH DECEMBER 2020 grin
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by ogeoflyf(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
homesteady:
the battle should be between Mike and Alex ekubo

Alex Ekubo all the way. cool cheesy
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by EejaNla01(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2014

Erm *coughs* O B J,Dad show,Taye T,Bacary S cheesy
Re: Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO by Nairaboi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Psychedelia: Haba. I sabi say I fine pass this guy for sure naa.

And even if it's limited to just Nollywood, Uti and Gbenruo still fine pass am.
Shoo?

But then again, what's the point?
. . . guy we ain't talking about six or twelve packs but facial fine

[VOTE] Korede Bello Or Reekado Banks, Who Is More Talented? / Wande Coal's Second Child [dumolu] Arrested For Gun And Alcohol Charges Charges / Top 10 Sexiest Female Singers In Nigeria.