Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

What With India? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What With India? (586 Views)

Help With India Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What With India? by Odichi(f): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Hi,
am based in Nigeria. I am planning coming to India on scholarship for my masters. Please i need your sincere advice on how to cope there because i have phobia for India. Due to what i see on internet about Nigerian students there. Please, i need urgent reply.Thank you
Re: What With India? by wayodude(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
hmm
Re: What With India? by worry359(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Odichi: Hi,
am based in Nigeria. I am planning coming to India on scholarship for my masters. Please i need your sincere advice on how to cope there because i have phobia for India. Due to what i see on internet about Nigerian students there. Please, i need urgent reply.Thank you
You don't seem to want to go to India.
India doesn't want Nigerians!
Time you thought of another place to go. wink

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needs Direction / Study Permit To Canada. / Malaysia Plane Crashes In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.