Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Yomi Blog Search Skip To Content Home About Iphone Gallery Contact Schedule You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yomi Blog Search Skip To Content Home About Iphone Gallery Contact Schedule You (579 Views)

How To Hide Any Album Folder From Showing In Your Gallery App | For Android / Gossip Blogger "Yomi Adegboye" Personal Website Hacked / HOW DO I PUT HOME,ABOUT, CONTACT, BOTTONS ON ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Blog Search Skip To Content Home About Iphone Gallery Contact Schedule You by scubed(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2014
1. Up and at ‘em (3-4hrs)

Writing your post is a bloggers main task of the day. It doesn’t mean the other tasks are less important, but without your post what else is there. Don’t be distracted by the goings on at the water cooler or mundane internet surfing of the web. I’ve been caught in this trap by deciding to read the news first, because it may give me great ideas. DO NOT DO THIS

When it comes to daily routines it is advisable to get all your difficult tasks done nice and early when you’re still full of energy and dare I say, ‘fresh’. Allow 3-4hrs from research to writing and editing your blog post. As time goes on and you become more experienced you may not need so much time. I often need my 3 hours. But my target is not to shorten the time but write the best post I can. So however long it takes you just get it done.

It’s okay to take a couple of days to write an article just as long as you are consistent. Due to the fact that I run a small business I can’t afford to spend 3 hours every day writing a post because I have other responsibilities. You can decide to spend for at least an hour a day but stick to it. Work on it at lunch break or as soon as you get off work but don’t miss that hour. After all, your aim is to get into a routine.

2. Increasing traffic strategies (about 1 hour)

Get it while it’s hot. This is my mentality after writing a post and I want to share it immediately. There are so many social sites out there. Use them all and use them wisely. You can let everyone know about your most recent blog post without having to go to every single social media site. Use free automated services that allow you to send one post to several different social sites. Services like SocialOomph, or HootSuite.

After going on a social rampage like a bunny on a sugar fix I also try any other avenue I can think of to increase traffic. This can become very addictive (as it allows you to be on FaceBook and twitter for work reasons) so again remember ‘routine’. You can always come back in your spare time.

3. Web site improvement (1 hour)

This is also another part I enjoy doing. Devising ways of improving my web sites. Anything I feel will make it more marketable and help potential clients find me. Also regular changes in your site helps the search engines take you more seriously. Creating promotional campaigns or discount offers or giveaways could be useful tricks. I really love doing these tasks as it lets my creative side run free.

4. Cleaning and dusting. (1-2 hours into free time)

For me this is like after an exam, you’ve answered all the questions and you know you’ve done very well with plenty of time to spare. But for the gold star you go back to the beginning and start embellishing the answers. All the important work is done, but you want to make sure you have left no stone on turned.

If like me you work on multiple projects at once then make sure you spread these tasks throughout a couple of days. Come up with achievable targets. Ones you can reach but also one that will push you. Like me I have chosen Mondays and Wednesday as my post writing day which means that’s all I do writing for as many as 5 different site.

I hope this has been useful to you. If you need help please contact me

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/how-a-blogger-or-marketer-should-schedule-their-day/#3ajzBGOkEv0GIxGV.99
Re: Yomi Blog Search Skip To Content Home About Iphone Gallery Contact Schedule You by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yeah, this is nice and it helped me. I will stick to it

(1) (Reply)

247adultworld.com / Please I Call On All Webmasters To Help Answer This Question. Thank You / Browsing Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.