Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (254734 Views)

Abu Zaria 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2014/2015 Diploma Form Is Out. / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tunex23: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Congrat to all the admitted Candidate 2013/2014 Session.As a tradition this thread is open to all the 2014/2015 prospective applicant into the great citadel of learning Ahmadu bello University Zaria.

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Fynestboi: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2014
tunex23: Congrat to all the admitted Candidate 2013/2014 Session.As a tradition this thread is open to all the 2014/2015 prospective applicant into the great citadel of learning Ahmadu bello University Zaria.
are you a student?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tunex23: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Fynestboi: are you a student?
yes sir..... wink wink wink
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Fynestboi: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2014
tunex23: yes sir..... wink wink wink
good
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by teeyford(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Hehe mornin fellas,am a just admitted student in zaria,hoPe am welcomed. I was given human Physiology but aPPlied mbbs,and am having mixed feelings.....any advice?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kenlad: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Please i want to know the time ABU Zaria part time degree programme form will be out. thanks
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tunex23: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2014
tee_yford: Hehe mornin fellas,am a just admitted student in zaria,hoPe am welcomed. I was given human Physiology but aPPlied mbbs,and am having mixed feelings.....any advice?
first of all congratulation on your admission into the great A.B.U Zaria, partaining your question i will give u two suggestion, firstly Go ahead and study the course as your first degree, after which you can travelled out and go for MBBS which to me is even an advantage to you cos you would have alrdy passed through most of the courses. secondly go ahead with the course and apply for another jamb examination this year. But if i were you just go with the first. All the best
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tunex23: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
kenlad: Please i want to know the time ABU Zaria part time degree programme form will be out. thanks
kenlad: Please i want to know the time ABU Zaria part time degree programme form will be out. thanks
Not yet out sir....you will know when the time comes
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by teeyford(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks alot sir,pls wah dept. Do u rep? Do u have any idea on how much i ll be needing for tuition fee,accomodation and any oda minor expenses during registration
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
I want to ask this on behalf of those who saw “YOU HAVE NOT BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION YET“ if dere wud be a second list or supplimentary list or shud dey reg. For 2014 jamb? Pls reply ASAP.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Meestique: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jesu! Pages all gone..!
@ Reedbam, Isahalbash, hadizadeezy, Abuklaw nd dat ilorin boi Humble-migg, come nd re-post all ur posts o!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Abuklaw(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Meestique: Jesu! Pages all gone..!
@ Reedbam, Isahalbash, hadizadeezy, Abuklaw nd dat ilorin boi Humble-migg, come nd re-post all ur posts o!
re-post my foot. Everything i did yesterday had gone with it. So, fresh air devoid of all those catacata you guys deposited here before the data theft.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by reedbam: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
haha, I think they've all gone into extinction.

We'll just have a new start, I thought the previous one was created before January, if it isn't that completely tragic cry
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 4:39am On Jun 28, 2014
AJAB!!!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2014
What brings all dis changes all out of blue
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2014
a dream in reality, #BRING BACK OUR PAGES# u better check ur head often before u miss it. back to d drawing board.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Phlegma: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2014
Could this be Cyber attack or the work of Boko boys ? Gosh! All ma write-up bombed, my account abducted, the pages: no comment. (maybe in sambezi forest) Meestique, I'm glad I found you.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Humblemigg: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Its all an un4getable fun in nairaland from january to june. I met different people from different states. All came and made one big family. dat reminds me dat i proposed to one lovin and caring girl Hadiza and she agreed to marry me indefinate time though. And meestique who hinders our relationship by scaring me with her husband shekau. *shekau must ear dis* cool i miss u. Reedbam my brother came all of a suden and snatch my girl away from me. *diaris God oo* ;( Mr sayed aliyu our teacher who used to give us home work, *show ur working* catalyst who occationally come and troway bomb and run away when abuklaw run after him. Hmmmn! ISAHALBASH d troublesome, he had B.A in fun, grin M.Sc in runing the thread, *he went to sambisa because of x* cool doc. Degree in womanizing and prof. In spokin pigin. cheesy He was my in-law so i honoured him *chief of in-law staff* grin grin grin all came to an end when Tunex d founder was defamed. ;( I just woke up early in the morning to visit our precious 50pages thread bt all to no avail.. Could dis be dream? All my memories has gone... Just cant remember wat xactly happend. My life in nairaland is jst reversed. Not until i checkd my profile which is still dsame as i left it in january. I now realised dat all was a dream. Hmm... I wish i meet all my friend again in reality. I miss dem alot.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2014
Humble-migg:
Its all an un4getable fun in nairaland from january to june. I met different people from different states. All came and made one big family. dat reminds me dat i proposed to one lovin and caring girl Hadiza and she agreed to marry me indefinate time though. And meestique who hinders our relationship by scaring me with her husband shekau. *shekau must ear dis* cool i miss u. Reedbam my brother came all of a suden and snatch my girl away from me. *diaris God oo* ;( Mr sayed aliyu our teacher who used to give us home work, *show ur working* catalyst who occationally come and troway bomb and run away when abuklaw run after him. Hmmmn! ISAHALBASH d troublesome, he had B.A in fun, grin M.Sc in runing the thread, *he went to sambisa because of x* cool doc. Degree in womanizing and prof. In spokin pigin. cheesy He was my in-law so i honoured him *chief of in-law staff* grin grin grin all came to an end when Tunex d founder was defamed. ;( I just woke up early in the morning to visit our precious 50pages thread bt all to no avail.. Could dis be dream? All my memories has gone... Just cant remember wat xactly happend. My life in nairaland is jst reversed. Not until i checkd my profile which is still dsame as i left it in january. I now realised dat all was a dream. Hmm... I wish i meet all my friend again in reality. I miss dem alot.
RAMADAN KAREEM sweetie.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Meestique: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Phlegma: Could this be Cyber attack or the work of Boko boys ? Gosh! All ma write-up bombed, my account abducted, the pages: no comment. (maybe in sambezi forest) Meestique, I'm glad I found you.
It's a good thing to have survived such a terrible e-blast even tho some victims are still in coma.. Meestique in particular as a result of shock is still suffering frm amnesia bt I'm sure with ur love nd care, she'll recover it all... So, Hi dear, I'm Meestique nd u are?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: It's a good thing to have survived such a terrible e-blast even tho some victims are still in coma.. Meestique in particular as a result of shock is still suffering frm amnesia bt I'm sure with ur love nd care, she'll recover it all... So, Hi dear, I'm Meestique nd u are?

Phlegma: Could this be Cyber attack or the work of Boko boys ? Gosh! All ma write-up bombed, my account abducted, the pages: no comment. (maybe in sambezi forest) Meestique, I'm glad I found you.

^^^
dude, stay away from my queen!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by reedbam: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Humble-migg:
oh wow bro! Your absolutely missed too... we will meet soon in for the purpose why we are all here
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Meestique: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
brown_kid:

^^^
dude, stay away from my queen!
And His highness means it, dude!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: And His highness means it, dude!
kiss kiss kiss

Sweets, how are you?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Meestique: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
brown_kid: kiss kiss kiss

Sweets, how are you?
Better than yesterday, u?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: Better than yesterday, u?

Oh well, I'm not bad. Seems someone had fun today wink
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Meestique: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
brown_kid:

Oh well, I'm not bad. Seems someone had fun today wink
Yea! Had fun sleeping all day..
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: Yea! Had fun sleeping all day..

loool, well, that can be fun, if you had a very busy week. Where are you anyway? Location specifics.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by cc150615(f): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: Better than yesterday, u?
hey babe stay away from my baby boo!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by cc150615(f): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
brown_kid: kiss kiss kiss

Sweets, how are you?
Baby boo,you know how dangerously jealous I can be o!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread by hadizadeezy(f): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
reedbam: oh wow bro! Your absolutely missed too... we will meet soon in for the purpose why we are all here
what really happend to all our posts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169) (Reply)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.