Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site (1763 Views)

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? / Nigeria Vs Zambia: CAF Under-17 Championship (3 - 1) On 21st February 2015 / 2013 AFCON: Nigeria To Play Zambia, Ethiopia and Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Evestar200(f): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
www.zambianfootball.co.zm/
%3Fauthor...
Just go the topic tha said '' Sochaux here we come'' and see what there saying
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by striker9(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Evestar200: www.zambianfootball.co.zm/
%3Fauthor...
Just go the topic tha said '' Sochaux here we come'' and see what there saying
Those guys are funny lol
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by denniece1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lol..something tells me u are 'the super falcon' dere.. cheesy
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by LASTKILLER: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Those skinny things
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Syenite(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Someone on that site has just reported that this thread has been opened. grin
The world is truly a global village.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by denniece1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Viewing this topic: Guseh(m), Paradoxxx , denniece1(m),
jihday, 12large1

One of them
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
It is me who posted it. Since zambia played your team at afcon last year, sum naijas hve continued to come to our site and posted irretating comments. They come to our site boasting alot and always putting themselves above us. That evestar 200 bloggs as superfalcon on our site, pliz tell her and the other naijas to respect us wen they come to our site.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by teniola55(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Are u sick @paradox,what are u doing here?....its totovo nigga!....tell tcsoccerman and ur gangs to f**k off
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by striker9(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Paradoxxx: It is me who posted it. Since zambia played your team at afcon last year, sum naijas hve continued to come to our site and posted irretating comments. They come to our site boasting alot and always putting themselves above us. That evestar 200 bloggs as superfalcon on our site, pliz tell her and the other naijas to respect us wen they come to our site.
No problem,you sound cool headed.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by LASTKILLER: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Paradoxxx: It is me who posted it. Since zambia played your team at afcon last year, sum naijas hve continued to come to our site and posted irretating comments. They come to our site boasting alot and always putting themselves above us. That evestar 200 bloggs as superfalcon on our site, pliz tell her and the other naijas to respect us wen they come to our site.
u were acting bossy there now all of a sudden u are acting humble coward pathetic typical of a zambian
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Za...zambia??
Neva heard of it
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
^^ which continent is it located?
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
It jst goes to show u how respectful we zambians are. Yes i was bossy on our site in response to wat yo fellow countrymen and sum ghanain were commenting abt us. I come here with humbleness becoz this is yo forum and i have to respect that. Sumthin yo fellow naijas lack.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
@chimex388. I think u are from banana republic for u not to know were zambia is and from which continent.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Paradoxxx: It jst goes to show u how respectful we zambians are. Yes i was bossy on our site in response to wat yo fellow countrymen and sum ghanain were commenting abt us. I come here with humbleness becoz this is yo forum and i have to respect that. Sumthin yo fellow naijas lack.
eya... but while aknowledge thyself? Allow some1 to do dat..U zambians lack basic societal norms!
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by striker9(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Paradoxxx: It jst goes to show u how respectful we zambians are. Yes i was bossy on our site in response to wat yo fellow countrymen and sum ghanain were commenting abt us. I come here with humbleness becoz this is yo forum and i have to respect that. Sumthin yo fellow naijas lack.
Don't judge Nigerians cause of the attitude of few ones,we are humble people too,though we tend to have fun at other people's expense but we don't keep malice,who's got time for that anyway.Congratulations about your new players in europe,hope they will help sochaux achieve great things.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Paradoxxx: @chimex388. I think u are from banana republic for u not to know were zambia is and from which continent.
i thought dey were extint?..glad to know u were a survival reared in the zoo to prevent total eradication.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by striker9(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chimex388:
i thought dey were extint?..glad to know u were a survival reared in the zoo to prevent total eradication.
That's harsh and totally uncalled for.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: That's harsh and totally uncalled for.
He "called" me on my landline & i had to tell him i neva had his number.....dat was totally "called" for
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2014
@striker. U are a very mature and humble man. Thank u.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2014
@chimex388. I know that u are a pre- historic creature that is why u have brought up the issue of extinction.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Paradoxxx: @chimex388. I know that u are a pre- historic creature that is why u have brought up the issue of extinction.
I dey lie?
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by teniola55(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2014
@paradoxx,it is true,u live in a zoo to avoid extinction of Zambia...u and ur brother tcsoccerman...WELCOME TO NAIRALAND,AM SURE YOU LIKE IT,UNLIKE DAT UR USELESS SITE ZAMBIANFOOTBALL.CO.ZM...this site is classic...and also nt fo chimpazes likeu...it ur boy @totovo
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by ManoMambulwa: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
hahahhaha this is fun!lol am half-Nigeria and Half Zambian but this is too much oooooo!
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by safarigirl(f): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2014
But why una go find trouble for there? Later na una go dey open mouth dey tell people say make dem go their own: "This is Nairaland not Cediland/Randland" dem don go their own, una no still gree them rest. Even Ghanaians wey dey form victims for here go there dey terrorise people on their own turf. Make una behave abeg. @Paradoxx, apologies, my Naija/West African people have a thing for trouble, they search for it everywhere. Please don't be angry, just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2014
Chimex388:
I dey lie?
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Chimex388: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Paradoxxx: @chimex388.I know that u are a pre- historic creature that is why u have brought up the issue of extinction.
what is a paradox?
A paradox is a statement dat seems to contradict itself but can b tru.e.g. Zambia in Africa continent, yet no Zambian to show for it.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
@safarigirl. Thank u very much miss. And please teach evestar 200 sum manners wen she comes to our site. She must know that we zambians are proud of wat we have achieved in soccer even if it cant be compared to wat the super eagles have achieved. Let her learn to respect us and not posts comments that stirs up angry responses frm the zambian bloggers.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
@teniola. U have bin blogging on zamfoot ever since zambia was grouped with nigeria at afcon13. Other naijas came but have since stopped blogging there, but not with u and sum few others. If zamfoot is a useless site y do u stil blogg there. Doesnt it say sumthing?
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Evestar200(f): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Paradoxxx: @teniola. U have bin blogging on zamfoot ever since zambia was grouped with nigeria at afcon13. Other naijas came but have since stopped blogging there, but not with u and sum few others. If zamfoot is a useless site y do u stil blogg there. Doesnt it say sumthing?
kikikikikiki, i thought u said u re coming here to make mouth with us nigerians,,how come u dis humble here? Hope the azonto fiesta over 2 tired legs goin to a sink club in europe is still on in zambia? Kikikikikikiki
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
22yrs and 24yrs. Tired legs for sure, according to your small mind.
Re: Look What Zambia Are Saying About West Africa In This Site by Evestar200(f): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Paradoxxx: 22yrs and 24yrs. Tired legs for sure, according to our zambia small mind.
Yea for sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

IS NIGERIA STADIA ALLERGIC TO LED PERIMETER ADVERTISING SYSTEM? / ‘british Worst Boxer’ Finally Gets A Win After 51 Losses In 9years / 8 Greatest Football Attacking Trios Of All Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.