Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Truth And Reality Of Basketmouth Rape Joke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth And Reality Of Basketmouth Rape Joke (458 Views)

No Joke! Basketmouth Under Fire Over Rape Joke / How Do You Feel When You Tell People The Truth And They Dont Believe You? / Nairaland Truth And Reconciliation Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth And Reality Of Basketmouth Rape Joke by fijiano202(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
To some it may sound odd and unfound coming from a respected Celebrity,some believe this joke may be an insult to Women but the truth is that the Rape word used in the joke defines the desperation,furstration and confused state of mind of an African man after 9 dates and the determination to have sex by all means.A white Lady would never go on a Second date with you if she doesnt like you or Wanna date u but Reverse is the case in Africa most especially Nigeria,the Ladies here clearly know in their mind that they dont like u but rather than to let u off easily they would turn u into an ATM machine,imagine after Spending and SPending u arent given any chance to hit the jackpot when she clearly knows that Giving u her jackpot was the best way to complement u after investing so Much.A decent/matured/responsible girl will never suck u dry to prove her interest in u or not.you cant expect a guy to spend all he has and walk off empty-handed,its give and take case.This my opinion on this matter,whats Urs?
Re: The Truth And Reality Of Basketmouth Rape Joke by emma4eva(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Never Knew I Was Addicted! / I Have Spent Over 3months Here. Now It Has Reduced To 3days. This Is Ludicrous. / How Did You Come About Your Monicker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.