Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria (25100 Views)

5 Worst Degrees With Lowest potential For Employment In nigeria / Hepatitis & Company Medicals? / Age Barriers To Graduate Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by fulanigirl(f): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
emaoke7: Dear Nairalanders,
I hope you will not hiss at my comment.
Please if you need a cure for hepatitis B, there is a company based in Nigeria here that has the cure.

You may wish to contact me on 08034919161 for further information.

There is no CURE for hepatitis b. Stop misleading people by sending them to quack doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Callfubu(m): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2014
01mcfadden: cryhow do they know that 20million Nigerians are having this Hepatithis even though those that are suffering from it dont even know? i dnt believe it!
Apparently it is asymptomatic in younger people i.e they don't know they have it. But the way we live makes them draw up an estimated statistics which is not completely certain.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by stagger: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2014
emaoke7: Dear Nairalanders,
I hope you will not hiss at my comment.
Please if you need a cure for hepatitis B, there is a company based in Nigeria here that has the cure.

You may wish to contact me on 08034919161 for further information.

I see. You guys have come again.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Callfubu(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Hepatitis could also lead to cirrhosis, its transmitted sexually but it can also be gotten via toxins an excess alcohol intake.. Treatment is not easy and its quite expensive because the inflammation has to be reduced and you also need anti-viral drugs too.. More info: 08038744862
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by stalliontp(m): 5:24am On Jan 08, 2014
probably more like 20% of Nigerians are chronically infected and more have been exposed but the body fought it off. This is a very good read and folks should pay attention.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by emaoke7: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2014
fulanigirl:
There is no CURE for hepatitis b. Stop misleading people by sending them to quack doctors.

I hope you are aware that there was once no cure for malaria. Stop saying na lie when you presented wit the truth. Try to be receptive to new things. A company in Abuja is having a cure. The cure is bitter leave based.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by joanpinkie(f): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Ooh I know a guy that has that disease he has been asking for a serious relationship, buh he doesn't know am aware that he has hepatitis. And based on that I have bn rejecting him..I wash my hands anytime I hav a handshake with him. God I pray he gets better.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2014
emaoke7:

I hope you are aware that there was once no cure for malaria. Stop saying na lie when you presented wit the truth. Try to be receptive to new things. A company in Abuja is having a cure. The cure is bitter leave based.
Once again, call me on 08034919161 for more info. Its real
Oga,find a better job to do and stop this your marketing. I advice you conduct test for your entire family and neighbourhood first and treat them. Na everything you people dey commercialize. Unfortunately for you,the body fight off the virus for 98% of the cases and only 2% unfortunate ones becomes cyrosis. People shouldnt patronize these uninformed, quack,scam people. If you are so sure about it,drop the company name here and say if the blood will become negative after the so called bitter leaf treatment or what?
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2014
joanpinkie: Ooh I know a guy that has that disease he has been asking for a serious relationship, buh he doesn't know am aware that he has hepatitis. And based on that I have bn rejecting him..I wash my hands anytime I hav a handshake with him. God I pray he gets better.
How many of your friends,family,neighbors do you know their health conditions. Better keep washing your hands and avoiding contact with every human being around you to prevent getting infected. I'm sure there is no better way to become Yaba left customer.

2 Likes

Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by yemi2plus(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2014
joanpinkie: Ooh I know a guy that has that disease he has been asking for a serious relationship, buh he doesn't know am aware that he has hepatitis. And based on that I have bn rejecting him..I wash my hands anytime I hav a handshake with him. God I pray he gets better.
How did you know he is positive? Did you conduct the test yourself? This is what we're talking about, the fact that he is positive does mean he is going to die soon. Don't you know some persons might be positive (carrier )and will never transmit it to others. Olodo
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by yemi2plus(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2014
maryjames9: How many of your friends,family,neighbors do you know their health conditions. Better keep washing your hands and avoiding contact with every human being around you to prevent getting infected. I'm sure there is no better way to become Yaba left customer.
Good question. Infact, women have a kind of body system that trick them into believing that all is well even if they have deadly kind of sexually transmitted infection. Mrs wash-hand-after-shake kindly read a thread on sexually transmitted infections on my profile.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by ceejay675(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2014
well dis is my 1st time of commenting on nl. am a microbiologist. lemme me enlighten u guys on dis disease. hepatitis is a major public health challenge world wide. dia r different types of hepatitis but b n c is considered very dangerous. y? hepatitis is d inflammation of d liver which can lead to cirrhosis if not treated. this infection is often described as silent because peep may be infected for 10 to 30 years without exhibiting any symptoms. most peep do not know dy have dis disease until liver damage shows up. hepatitis b is considered more dangerous cos is from dsame viral family wiv Aids I.e hepadnaviridea. IN 2011 during my days in skul I did my project on hepatitis. it was a research ( seroprevalence of hbv/HCV among apparently healthy individuals and pregnant women in omabala region of anambra state. I tested 200 pregnant women n 200 apparently healthy individuals, d prevalance rate was 61.8 percent. a lot of peep dnt knw hw serious dis disease is. please if u r hepatitis b or c positive u nid to avoid alcoholic drinks n smoking. cos it can help enhance d inflammation to cirrhosis. please dia r more to know about dis disease. feel free to ask me any question u wish to know about dis disease. please avoid stigmatization. u cnt get dis disease from sharing normal tins wiv the carrier even if u get it it shd b hepatitis A which is nt serious n cn b treatable. as for hepatitis b n c. there is a vaccine n drug for b but no drug for c yet. if u hv hcv dia is a tendency dat d infection can clear by itself I.e if u live a healthy life. thank u
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by idupaul: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2014
fpeter: I took the vaccine years back but mehn, i felt so sick afterward
but it's worth it people...get vaccinated and prevent the preventable grin

Did U do a test after the vaccine to confirm ur status .. From what U are saying seems ur vaccine might have gone all wrong and made U an unaware carrier of the Virus.. Many people who have used that vaccine end up being carriers of the virus .. I know of 2 cases
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by guyla: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
wonderful topic, sure scared life out of me, somebody in the house kindly recommend a place for test, i occassionally have difficulty in breathing but have not thought of any medical test
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Cutesthunk(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2014
i did the test lately and was confirmed negative. Dnt knw much abt it though
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by yemi2plus(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2014
Cutesthunk: i did the test lately and was confirmed negative. Dnt knw much abt it though
How much did it cost? Kindly go for the vaccinne.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by fulanigirl(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
emaoke7:

First of all learn your science!! Malaria is a protozoa and hepatitis is a virus. Once you have been infected by ANY type of virus there is no cure but treatment. Your body develops an antigen against the virus so it will remain with you forever but it'll just be inactive. Guys like you should be arrested for causing harm to innocent people
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Princessaleeza: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yea dat is true $ if some1 can abide by d rules $ regulation.And d diff btw Hiv $ Hepatitis B is dat HIV can't breasfeed $ sm1 wit Hep B can do dat.
fulanigirl:

I'm chronic hep b too and according to my doctor I'm healthier than most people. I get a check up every year just to keep an eye on it. I've never been on any type of medication and according to them I probably never will be. It's really not as bad as people make it look to be
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Princessaleeza: Yea dat is true $ if some1 can abide by d rules $ regulation.And d diff btw Hiv $ Hepatitis B is dat HIV can't breasfeed $ sm1 wit Hep B can do dat.
no, HIV positive person can still breastfeed her baby but let the mother take the decision with doctor's guidance and she should AVOID mix-feeding (feeding with breastmilk and other infant formular).
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Princessaleeza: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
If ur husband has it does not mean u ll av it,d only tin is dat u shud be vaccinated. Is not like HIV. And mind u its a liver disease is not like HIV dat u ll not let odas 2 no. U can Marry him without u having it.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Princessaleeza: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
That means they av d virus be taking d vassine.
idupaul:

Did U do a test after the vaccine to confirm ur status .. From what U are saying seems ur vaccine might have gone all wrong and made U an unaware carrier of the Virus.. Many people who have used that vaccine end up being carriers of the virus .. I know of 2 cases
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Princessaleeza: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
U can do ur test in any lab but I won't advise anybody dat has d virus 2 go 2 private hospital 4 treatment.
guyla: wonderful topic, sure scared life out of me, somebody in the house kindly recommend a place for test, i occassionally have difficulty in breathing but have not thought of any medical test
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
emaoke7:

It is a lie. The global unanimity is no cure yet for hepatitis.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cutesthunk: i did the test lately and was confirmed negative. Dnt knw much abt it though
Go for vaccine immediately.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2014

While you may be right to keep away, you actually can be free once you have vaccine. With vaccine, you're fine, no matter the contact again. Vaccine success rate (immunity) is put at 95% for like 20 years after vaccination.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by auskenfine(m): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Good news is that I am 29 and never been to a hospital before except on a visit to sick people or to donate blood to some family members. I hope God keeps me this way till 95. Amen. Blood group O+ rocks.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by conyema12(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Just like HIV, its very good to know your status. so that you can get vaccinated on time. its free in some hospital s
it has treatment which is about 1 million naira for 48 weeks.
the medication is interferon 2 alfa or beta.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Actionleap: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Hepatitis has found cure in Nigeria. I can attest to it. A friend was almost dying, talking has become very straining and takes much effort, liver was painful, retching, and all other symptoms of advance Hepatitis B virus attacking the liver until he stumbled on a WHO report on a pharmacist in Abuja (Ben Amodu of Halamin Farms) who developed a cure for it. Within weeks of taking their treatment, the symptoms started disappearing. After 4months, my friend is able to talk, walk long distance and run occasionally. You can reach Ben Amodu (Halamin Farms) on 08037899735, 07050805407 or Solomon 08031929803, 08096084884. This is not an advertisement but to help people suffering from this dreaded disease in silence.
Re: Hepatitis And Company Employment In Nigeria by Thundeh(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
fpeter: I took the vaccine years back but mehn, i felt so sick afterward
but it's worth it people...get vaccinated and prevent the preventable grin

My wife was tested +ve to hep B in her 6months of pregnancy(though she's delivered now). I immediately opt for a test, but surprisingly I was tested -ve. Although the doctor said its in a harmless state that she can only live by it. However the doctor failed to talk about vaccination. Please where can I take the vaccine. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem / PHOTOS: Nigerian Becomes World's Highest Paid Robotics Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.