Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Be Part Of Power Tabernacle.what We Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Part Of Power Tabernacle.what We Do? (380 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Son Becomes Faith Tabernacle's Resident Pastor / How Safe Is Faith Tabernacle? A Call To Prevent Another Synangoue Collapse / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of Power Tabernacle.what We Do? by chanseroo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
WE TEACH MYSTICAL QABALAH.THIS IS THE MYSTERY TRADITION OF THE JEWS.TOP PASTORS HEAR FRM GOD THRU THE STUDY OF OUR QABALAH.JOIN US .I VE HEARD STORIES FRM PEOPLE WHO REGISTERED FOR OUR STUDY COURSES TESTIFYING THAT NOW THEY UNDERSTAND THE SECRET KEY

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Marijuana In Religion / Heal Me, Lord, And I Will Be Healed; / What Praise And Worship Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.