Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k (2056 Views)

Home Appliances For Sale In Ekiti State / Umuahia Properties For Immediate Sale / Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Home appliances are for immediate sale, Owner is a friend who is travelling out of the country with his family, so he is actually disposing all his stuffs, to those who might have need for them, it ranges from

2 Split ACs
2 Normal AC
2 2kva Generators,
3 Standing Fans
2 Flats screens, 42inchs and 32 inches
Sitting Room set of chairs, leather 1 3sitter, 1 Double sitter and 2 single sitter,
a big Cabin fridge with Water dispenser
a wide deep freezer,
a set of dinning table,
2 Home Theater systems
a BAR,
water dispenser,
3 beds, with mattresses
and every other thing u see in the pictures below plus those i cant remember putting here like Kitchen Utensils and lots more

Everything goes for 600k (Non negotiable), a single buyer comes, pays, and carries all

no sale of single item plz

Call 08176080821, Sam.

Location is Lagos, Egbeda-Igando road

1 Like

Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
more

Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
more pix

Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Available
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by MANGAM(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
@sammy young, what happened? I really like d clean ride u post. I got my first ride fro u and I thinking of getting another fro u dis year. I wish u all the best in ur future endeavour. I wil greatly miss u.

1 Like

Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by Lovexme(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
How much are the TV sets..Both of them?
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
*modified*
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by cjay10: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2014
This one you dont want us to buy single items! any wey sha! if you change your mind, am interested in the split AC and The 42" TV. thanks my mail is jaiyechris@yahoo.com. you can contact me
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
what about the apartment, has it been giving away too, I will like to get both, what's the location and rent?
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by fpeter(f): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ OP....you dey fling ur properties ni? location pls
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by kushfc(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ssmmy, since u are selling all at a go am interested. But ur phone is switched off pls contact me . kushfc@gmail.com if they are still available. Thanks
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
kushfc: Ssmmy, since u are selling all at a go am interested. But ur phone is switched off pls contact me . kushfc@gmail.com if they are still available. Thanks

plz call again
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
petitedick: what about the apartment, has it been giving away too, I will like to get both, what's the location and rent?

400k per annum, 3 bedroom flat, with a personal compound
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by maballack(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Interested to purchase the bar.....and dispenser.....Mail me price on cotibal@me.com

1 Like

Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by omoola007(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
XX
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by Ninilowo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
How much is the sound system sir. Sir I will advice that you sell them in bits so that pple can get them on time.
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by plasgidy: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls is the house for sale too cos i want buy house

1 Like

Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by tosin18: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2014
i want to suggest that you sell in bits.
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by bunburized(f): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2014
My elder bro is ready to pay cash today but it is curious why you always refuse to take calls.
I told him about this ad and he has been trying to reach you for the past 2days.
If you are ready to sell he will come and inspect the items today, pay and pick them up immediately.
Kindly verify if this offer is still valid and endeavor to either pick your phone when you are called or atleast flash any miss call you see so they can know when you are available to talk.
I noticed someone else has complained about same issue here and that doesn't seem well of a business man.
Re: Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k by sammyyoung2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
bunburized: My elder bro is ready to pay cash today but it is curious why you always refuse to take calls.
I told him about this ad and he has been trying to reach you for the past 2days.
If you are ready to sell he will come and inspect the items today, pay and pick them up immediately.
Kindly verify if this offer is still valid and endeavor to either pick your phone when you are called or atleast flash any miss call you see so they can know when you are available to talk.
I noticed someone else has complained about same issue here and that doesn't seem well of a business man.

am so sorry, maybe i was on another call, am very sorry about this

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale:hectares Of Diamond Estate Phase 2,off Monastery Road,sangotedo / Estate Going For 550k For A Plot!!! Don't Miss Out!! / External Floor Concrete Stamping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.