Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Dunamis Church, Area One Abuja - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dunamis Church, Area One Abuja (5144 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Church, Area One Abuja by oga(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2005
Inviting you all to my church this Sunday

I am a dunamis member in area one Abuja beside old federal secretariat. I will like to invite you all to my church service this sunday the 4th of September. I believe you have all heard of pastor Paul Enenche. I believe when you come most of those question you have will be answered. You will also have an opportunity to greet him.
Re: Dunamis Church, Area One Abuja by JESUSEKA: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2006
Pastor,
Please there is something i wold like you to help me in solving, which ha sbeen bordering my mind. It is all about my health, I am an adult but I still look like a child of fiveyears. And this problem started rigth from my childhood. To cut the long story short, Nasarawa state government promised to sponsor me throughout my stay in the hospital, but, after the test in Eko hospital Lagos which a doctor agreed to handle my case. They gave us a bill of what to pay before treatment proper. Up-till-now the government has not released the money for us to go ahead. So I would like you to assist me in any way you could, financially and spirituallybecause my father alone cannot raise that money. My mother died 10 years ago leaving my father with six children. I will be happy if my application is granted.
Thanks. Please reply me through my daddy's no. 08036234308
Re: Dunamis Church, Area One Abuja by AKPOFININE(f): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
i am a member of this church and i must confess that God has directed my foot steps into this ministry, it has realy help me and changed my ways beyond imagination. i now have a new vision, i now have faith, i now have time for God, i now love God like some one beside me. i now crave the words of wisdom and truth of a real teacher My Daddy in the Lord, Pastor Paul Enenche. the Jesus Christ of the 21st Century. a man called blessed by name at birth
Re: Dunamis Church, Area One Abuja by Paulifendu(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2011
Pls how cn i reach the Senior Pastor? Thr is sometin very important i need to discuss with him.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy / Money-Making EBOOK For FREE Download for Everyone! !! / Distributor Of D.s Korea Roofing Tile In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.