Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Kpmg Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Calling (4943 Views)

3-weeks KPMG Job. / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Calling by obajoey(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
I received a call this afternoon from kpmg inviting me for an interview at their head office in VI. I think its in respect to the temporary staff program. I don't know if anyone else got this call.
Re: Kpmg Calling by Aiphony(f): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Nope i applied buh didnt gt any call

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Calling by shalomtemmy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
i applied but have nt gotten any reply
Re: Kpmg Calling by annastacia15(f): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please write down the number that called you...
Re: Kpmg Calling by obajoey(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
annastacia15: Please write down the number that called you...

Thanks
Re: Kpmg Calling by obajoey(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
annastacia15: Please write down the number that called you...

Please any hint on what they are likely to ask of? Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Kpmg Calling by Teksyoremi(f): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
i applied too and got a call some minutes ago, please what should I expect?
Re: Kpmg Calling by seeker88(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
obajoey: I received a call this afternoon from kpmg inviting me for an interview at their head office in VI. I think its in respect to the temporary staff program. I don't know if anyone else got this call.
Yea, I got d call too. I think it's about their 2014 banking industry consumer satisfaction survey (BICSS) that was advertised last year ending....what location did u choose during ur applicatn?

Pls who knows what d interview would be like??

And to those who re yet to be called, I believe they are still calling, probably based on d location chosen while sending ur CV.
Re: Kpmg Calling by ilomaryrose: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls, those dat have been called, which of the locations did u choose?
Re: Kpmg Calling by obajoey(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
seeker88:
Yea, I got d call too. I think it's about their 2014 banking industry consumer satisfaction survey (BICSS) that was advertised last year ending....what location did u choose during ur applicatn?

Pls who knows what d interview would be like??

And to those who re yet to be called, I believe they are still calling, probably based on d location chosen while sending ur CV.

Chose lagos, and u? Mine is 10:am
Re: Kpmg Calling by seeker88(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
obajoey:

Chose lagos, and u? Mine is 10:am
Lagos too, 2pm...
#already talked about on BBM# wink
Re: Kpmg Calling by blazerMaks: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Please, how can I get to their Office at Aboyade Cole VI from berger. I got the call too.
Re: Kpmg Calling by blazerMaks: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2014
seeker88:
Lagos too, 2pm...
#already talked about on BBM# wink
Please what is it you guys have talked about on BBM? Likely questions? Directions? Kindly share on this forum too.
Thanks
Re: Kpmg Calling by Ashmark(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2014
blazerMaks: Please, how can I get to their Office at Aboyade Cole VI from berger. I got the call too.
Enter CMS from Berger....When you get to CMS enter Lekki or ask drivers how you will get to d address.
Re: Kpmg Calling by obajoey(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Ashmark: Enter CMS from Berger....When you get to CMS enter Lekki or ask drivers how you will get to d address.

Just enta VI (eko hotel route) frm either obalande or cms, stop at eko hotel round about. Nt far frm there
Re: Kpmg Calling by seeker88(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2014
blazerMaks:
Please what is it you guys have talked about on BBM? Likely questions? Directions? Kindly share on this forum too.
Thanks
Its a personal discussion....still seeking for d likely interview questions.
And for d direction, Obajoey has given d right direction. Just take Eko-Bar Beach bus from CMS, alight @ d last bus stop(arnd zenith round-abt)....ask for kpmg tower, its close frm there. All d best, and wat time is urs?
Re: Kpmg Calling by MissIndependent(f): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2014
Looks like it is only those that choose Lagos as their location that were called for now?

And please for those that will be going for the interview today, dont hesitate to post some questions you were asked here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Calling by Tuntheycr7: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2014
obajoey: I received a call this afternoon from kpmg inviting me for an interview at their head office in VI. I think its in respect to the temporary staff program. I don't know if anyone else got this call.
Pls how did you applied in the first place ?
Any link
Re: Kpmg Calling by blazerMaks: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2014
seeker88:
Its a personal discussion....still seeking for d likely interview questions.
And for d direction, Obajoey has given d right direction. Just take Eko-Bar Beach bus from CMS, alight @ d last bus stop(arnd zenith round-abt)....ask for kpmg tower, its close frm there. All d best, and wat time is urs?
12.30pm is my time. Thanks y'all for the direction.
Obajoey, how did yours go? Any heads up?
Re: Kpmg Calling by blazerMaks: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
Pls how did you applied in the first place ?
Any link
www.nairaland.com/1557934/want-kpmg-temporary-worker.

That's the link but applications have closed
Re: Kpmg Calling by obajoey(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
It was a lady that interviewed me. she is pretty . Nothing so special. she asked for what i know about kpmg, she asked what recent update has happened to the banking industry. she said how is she sure i will not just go and sit at one corner and fill the questionnaire myself.
In my own opinion I believe all those that were called for the interview will also be called for the training. It seems the interview is just for them to affirm that you indeed have the qualification and they just want to hear you say something, not just anything oo, but something meaningful..lol

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Calling by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls, to those who have been called, have you completed your nysc?
Re: Kpmg Calling by opeyemmmy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
kofsy: Pls, to those who have been called, have you completed your nysc?

Going by last year's exercise, nysc isn't a requirement.

Hi Coefoe smiley
Re: Kpmg Calling by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Going by last year's exercise, nysc isn't a requirement.

Hi Coefoe smiley
ok. Thanks ope. How have u been? You changed your account I guess...
lol

Where were you posted?
Re: Kpmg Calling by opeyemmmy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
kofsy: ok. Thanks ope. How have u been? You changed your account I guess...
lol

Where were you posted?

I've been good. Yea, I did. It was really needed. wink

Cross River. angry
Re: Kpmg Calling by Funpeter: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
opeyemmmy:

I've been good. Yea, I did. It was really needed. wink

Cross River. angry
Following
Re: Kpmg Calling by shalomtemmy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
i choose kano bt have'nt receive any call
Re: Kpmg Calling by dgreat001(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2014
choose Osogbo.....buh no call yet. **patiently waiting**
Re: Kpmg Calling by solidman59(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2014
I chose ph and no calls yet. Pls if any1 from port harcourt has been called plz let us know
Re: Kpmg Calling by blazerMaks: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obajoey, ashmark and all lagos people that have done their interview, have you guys heard from them?
The dude that interviewed me said training starts next week Wednesday but I haven't heard from them yet.
Re: Kpmg Calling by Ashmark(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
blazerMaks: Obajoey, ashmark and all lagos people that have done their interview, have you guys heard from them?
The dude that interviewed me said training starts next week Wednesday but I haven't heard from them yet.
...I haven't heard from them also, but I guess next week is not too late for calling. Even when they called for the interview, it was just a day to d interview that they call us....So calm down

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State University Of Medical Science Teaching Hospital 2018 Massive Vacancie / H-streams Recruitment / Honeywell Management Trainee Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.