Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (169037 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by fineyemi(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2014
In Lieu of the recent suspension of ASUP strike actions, the management of Yaba College of Technology wishes to inform all returning students that CONTENT:
In Lieu of the recent suspension of ASUP strike actions, the management of Yaba College of Technology wishes to inform all returning students that registration is on going and closes on the 25th of July, 2014. Please note that Lectures commences on the 28th of July, 2014.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by fineyemi(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
A friend of mine hasn't done is own ID card Reg. Is it possible to do it nw @sport complex.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2014
fineyemi: A friend of mine hasn't done is own ID card Reg. Is it possible to do it nw @sport complex.
dnt tink sooooo
Ooooo
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2014
mastermynd: dnt tink sooooo
Ooooo
I have nt done my id card registration o, where in school can i do that?
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by tayorshd: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2014
candidates who are interested in purchasing post
UTME past questions and answers for any university or polythecni Should contact us @ km 2
adeleye express beside scholars school via ipaja -
ayobo bus stop or LICK and CHOP fast food @
baruwa bus stop off gate federal road ipaja, iyana- ipaja lagos call this hot lines:
08087591146 or send a mail to ( kingrshd@gmail.com ) and if you wish to get download link online just send a request to the email above. Then you will get a replay withing 20minutes on how to go about it...
wISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAMINATIONS
WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAM
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by fineyemi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
mastermynd: dnt tink sooooo
Ooooo
Wen last were u in skul.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
mastermynd: we no even c ur break light at all.u just dey use ghostmode bro...

no vex ma bro.i am wit u nd wit d house.enjoyin d flow of d thread.was kinda busy buh wil b available to answer questns to my best.tnkz bro
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
QweenMercy:

Itz on d skul site already so itz confirmed....
Lol...Itz nt me u c ohh...mayb my 2nd

lah yhu.i go paste d pix in all d depts in ur faculty wen lectures starts.we shall see
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
fineyemi: Wen last were u in skul.

fineyemi paddy to sure.......
how prep for DE finz?fuoye nd uniben?
i av not bin seein any sign of i.d card capturin @ sport complex oo.dnt fink it is on for now.i am always in schl
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by fineyemi(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Olami90:

fineyemi paddy to sure.......
how prep for DE finz?fuoye nd uniben?
i av not bin seein any sign of i.d card capturin @ sport complex oo.dnt fink it is on for now.i am always in schl
I nid ur number pls. I mean ur whatsap num.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
fineyemi: Wen last were u in skul.
always in skul
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
fineyemi: In Lieu of the recent suspension of ASUP strike actions, the management of Yaba College of Technology wishes to inform all returning students that CONTENT:
In Lieu of the recent suspension of ASUP strike actions, the management of Yaba College of Technology wishes to inform all returning students that registration is on going and closes on the 25th of July, 2014. Please note that Lectures commences on the 28th of July, 2014.
was just going thru d skul calender in my presidents offIce comrade salvador
We hav 9 wks for a semester
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by QweenMercy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Guys!A fwend of mine wanna study Fashion designing n texile technology....
So my question is does d course require Fine arts
Nid reply ASAP plzzzz....
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
fineyemi: I nid ur number pls. I mean ur whatsap num.

it is nt a problem to giv u buh i am nt active on whatsapp for now because i was robbed of my phones.though wld b bak buh until i got a compatible phone.are u ok wit dt or stil needed despite nt active?
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
QweenMercy: Guys!A fwend of mine wanna study Fashion designing n texile technology....

mercy, av u met a guy @ engineerin buildin/college hall side and askd same question?dt u said she wanna do pt because dts her passion,nd also d busy type?
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
QweenMercy: Guys!A fwend of mine wanna study Fashion designing n texile technology....

to ur question- fashion designin is different from textile technology.they are not related neither are they under same faculty.fashion designing is under art and design while textile tech is strictly science related under faculty of technology.textile tech has jst bin separated frm polymer tech.it was formally polymer nd textile.
so clarify dat for her first bfor finkin if fine art is needed.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
mastermynd: was just going thru d skul calender in my presidents offIce comrade salvador
We hav 9 wks for a semester

u are d second person sayin it.
wait bro, are u a union member?
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Olami90:

bros abeg bone dat syd joioor

Unto d nect one
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
mastermynd: bros abeg bone dat syd joioor

Unto d nect one

sory.neva vex
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Olami90: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
mastermynd: bros abeg bone dat syd joioor

Unto d nect one

sorry neva vex.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Olami90:

sory.neva vex
just jokin bro
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by QweenMercy(f): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Olami90:

mercy, av u met a guy @ engineerin buildin/college hall side and askd same question?dt u said she wanna do pt because dts her passion,nd also d busy type?

Not@all
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by QweenMercy(f): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Olami90:

to ur question- fashion designin is different from textile technology.they are not related neither are they under same faculty.fashion designing is under art and design while textile tech is strictly science related under faculty of technology.textile tech has jst bin separated frm polymer tech.it was formally polymer nd textile.
so clarify dat for her first bfor finkin if fine art is needed.

Oohh!Tnx a bunch...Wil clarify frm her
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Olami90:

2013/2014 FULL TIME ACADEMIC CALENDER First Semester Registration: July 17 - July 25th 2014
Lectures: July 28th - Sep 26th 2014
Revision: Sep 29th - Oct 3rd 2014
First Semester Examination: Oct 6th - Oct 17th 2014 Second Semester Registration/ Lectures Commences Nov 3rd 2014
Christmas Break: Dec 24th, 2014 - Jan 5th, 2015
End of Second Semester Lectures: Jan 11th 2015
Revision: Jan 13th - Jan 23rd 2015
Second Semester Examination: Jan 25th - Feb 8th,
2015 Compilation and Processing Marked Scripts/Break:
Feb 23rd 2015
Mar 20th 2015: End of Second Semester Break. Mar 23rd 2015: Commencement and Resumption of
New Students for 2014/2015 Academic Session.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Lectures will commence on July 28, 2014 and there will be no extension of the academic session. All student's social activities for the academic session are suspended in view of the time lag.
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote
author=mastermynd]Lectures will commence on July 28, 2014 and there will
be no extension of the academic session. All student's social
activities for the academic session are suspended in view of the time
lag.
[/quote] Pls i have not done my id card registration, can i do that when we resume?
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by ofanson2014: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Wishing all candidate (AAU,UNIBEN,DELSU,EKSU,etc) writing putme dis yr success in their exam. you must gain admission dis year, is a must! for assistance add me or call me on my hotline: 08143140241.click on dis link to download free past question. nigerianuniversitynews.com/2014/05/free-university-and-polytechnic-post-utme-past-questions-20142015.html#
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by samwheel(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
i hvnt done my library id card; they told me to come on d 29th. Should i wait till then or go dis coming week?
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
samwheel: i hvnt done my library id card; they told me to come on d 29th. Should i wait till then or go dis coming week?
bro.,i will advice u to go dis week o..
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
[We’re worried ASUP
might resume strike
again — Poly
students
After being out of
the classroom for
354 days, as a
result of the strike
embarked upon by
the Academic Staff
Union of
Polytechnics, ASUP,
polytechnic
students are afraid
that ASUP’s
suspension of the
strike last weekend
will be short-lived.
Those who spoke
to Vanguard
Learning, VL,
expressed worries
that ASUP might
resume strike again
if the Federal
Government is
unable to resolve
the extenuating
issues in three
months as
promised.
Recall that the new
Minister of
Education, Mallam
Ibrahim Shekarau
met with the
leadership of ASUP
last Thursday and
after listening to
the list of the
union’s demands,
indicated his strong
desire to tackle
them but requested
for a little time.
In a Press release,
the ASUP chairman,
Dr. Chibuzo
Asomugha said:
‘The Hon. Minister
has also
passionately
appealed to our
union to suspend
the strike in the
interest of the
nation. Our NEC met
and reviewed
developments
concerning the
strike, particularly
appeals from the
various
stakeholders and
the overwhelming
threat of
irreversible hurt to
polytechnic
education. We have
also considered the
requested of the
new Minister to be
given a little time to
attend to the
issues in contention.
As we have always
done, we have no
reasons to doubt
neither him nor his
capacity to handle
the issues.
‘NEC of our great
Union at an
emergency session
held on 12th July,
2014 at the Labour
House Abuja,
resolved that the
strike be suspended
for three months
with effect from
Tuesday, 15th July,
2014; That lecturers
in Nigeria’s
polytechnics put in
double effort to
fully ameliorate the
loss suffered as a
result of the strike;
That the Federal
Government should
invest requisite
human and material
resources to ensure
that all outstanding
issues are resolved
within the three-
month window in
order to avert a
resumption of the
strike.
The President,
National Association
of Polytechnic
Students, NAPS, Mr.
Adeyemi Lukman
said that students
are worried that
“after such a long
time, the strike
was suspended
with the issues
unsolved.” He said:
“The last time
government made
such a verbal
agreement, nothing
was done. But this
time, we are hoping
that the new
minister, Mallam
Ibarahim Shekarau,
will be a man of his
word and bring
some stability to
the education
sector.”
The Student Union
President, Federal
Polytechnic Ado-
Ekiti, Mr. Owolade
Oluwasijibomi
expressed mixed
feelings about the
turn of events. “We
are very happy
about the situation.
There has been a
lot of jubilation from
students since we
heard the news.
On the other hand,
however, we feel
bad about the fact
that we were out
of school for so
long, and yet the
issues have not
been resolved. We
are afraid that in
three months’ time,
ASUP might resume
strike again.
“It wouldn’t be the
first time such a
thing would be
happening; when
the strike was first
suspended last
year, it had gone on
for 81 days already
and the issues were
still not resolved.
ASUP resumed
strike a few
months after
suspending it.
We are just praying
to God that the new
minister can settle
the issues in three
months like he
promised so that
we don’t lose more
time if ASUP
decides to go on
strike again.”
The Student Union
Chairman of the
Federal Polytechnic
Ede, Mr. Adewale
Saheed also
expressed mixed
feelings about the
situation. He said:
“It is a very good
thing that the strike
has been called off.
We can really see
the minister’s
efforts at making
the system work.
But we just hope
that everything will
be settled on time,
if not, ASUP will go
on strike again. We
believe that there
must have been a
written agreement
between ASUP and
the new minister,
so if for any reason
it doesn’t pan out, I
hope ASUP can seek
redress in court
instead of going on
strike again.”
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2014
1@freshkid10.
I will advice u to go dia nd xplain to d medical officers..whu knws..
Re: 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes by mastermynd(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2014
@cutiedave
i ll advice you to go for the mathematics rather than d mech engr..the dichtomy issue is here to stay...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

OOU 2013/2014 Admission / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread / 100 best secondary schools in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.