Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! (83262 Views)

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Yabatech Admission 2011/2012 List Is Out / Yabatech Admission List For 2009/2010 And Change Of Course Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Memunah(f): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2006
Hello all fellow Nairaland users just want to pass it round to any one in the house that yaba college of technology has just released it admission list for the 2006/2007 Academic Session,so just incase we ve got any Nairaland user who did the post pce stuff there.you can now check your admission status on net(and even without a scratch card).All you need to do is log on to the school's website www.yabatech.edu.ng and click on check admission list directly,so that enables you to check your admision status.I wish anyone on Nairaland who is processing his/her admision there Good Luck.Cheers!!!
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by 9jafella(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2006
Did u know anything about online payment of acceptance fee? coz av got the #5,350 scrath card and nothing is yet to be in view about it on their website.
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Memunah(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2006
Yeah i know i bought the card too but i can't view anything on their website were the card can be used,so i think they ve not uploaded the site were the card will be used,I just Hope they do that quickly, so as to enable student fill the acceptance form online
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Ejosme(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2006
Memunah:

Hello all fellow Nairaland users just want to pass it round to any one in the house that yaba college of technology has just released it admission list for the 2006/2007 Academic Session,so just incase we ve got any Nairaland user who did the post pce stuff there.you can now check your admission status on net(and even without a scratch card).All you need to do is log on to the school's website www.yabatech.edu.ng and click on check admission list directly,so that enables you to check your admision status.I wish anyone on Nairaland who is processing his/her admision there Good Luck.Cheers!!!

Hi guys, i seem to be in a fix here. I never heard of the post pce exam and thus didn't participate in it. What do i need to do now?
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Memunah(f): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2006
Welcome to NL
did u do last year's pce or this year's pce(if yes) then you were suppose to go for the post pce exam which took place on the 15th of july 2006,if you didnt do the post exam i don't think you CAN be considered for admission.because its only dos that did the post pce exams that are considered for admission
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Ejosme(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2006
Memunah:

Welcome to Nairaland
did u do last year's pce or this year's pce(if yes) then you were suppose to go for the post pce exam which took place on the 15th of july 2006,if you didnt do the post exam i don't think you CAN be considered for admission.because its only dos that did the post pce exams that are considered for admission

Thanks Memunah, but I seem not to understand. I wrote this year's pce on the 19th of Aug, how then did their post pce stuff come b/4 the pce itself or are u referring to last year's batch.

Secondly, when is their academic year starting (ie. when do they admit into ND1), cos i have the impression that it will be b/w november & January, and also am begining to nurse an impression that i takes a year after writing the pce to get admitted into Yabatech. Pls inform me.
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by 9jafella(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2006
thanx Memunah,
I texted dis msg 2de on 19-oct, plz if you are able to get thru with ur acceptance let others know
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Memunah(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2006
@Ejosme
Yabatech had the post pce exam this year before the pce exam itself because they had backlog of students that is those who did pce last year and had yabatech as their choice had not been admited so dey had to combine those who did pce last year with those who did this year's pce
Their academic year is starting on this month because they ve already pasted the admision list for this academic session and their admission list entails those who did the last pce and those who did it this year and were present at the Post pce exam.
Though most of the people who did this year's pce were not aware of the exam so most of them are in your shoes
  My advice to you is that since you didnt do the post pce exam there its better you buy a change of school form to change your school choice because yctwont admit any student that wasnt present at the post pce exam so its better you do that before its too late.

@ Nigeria fella
Ve not gotten a headway on the acepatnce fee stuff i will let you know when i know of it
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by jas3man: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2007
Please i did not write the post pce exam and i don`t even know the time they write the exam.
the exam i did was nabteb exam in ado-soba and i want to register into the institution and i have already bought the card and i`m about to register into the application form and unfortunately for me again there was nothing in the web.
i am very much sure they have not upload their website so what do i do about the card and the pce as i have read here
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Yusufadeto(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hey long time, i just want to know about the new post PCE exam that is about to take place in YABATECH, , i heard that it out already but i don't on how to go about it yet and i have not heard about that date and time that it will take place, please keep me updated and let me on every details on how i can go about this.hough i have been to the school already but i could not get any information.
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by beejay4all(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
helo people what are they saying about to convert yabatech to university??
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by abrahym(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2010
@ unbanme,it seems u be olopa ? Lol good job dude
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by solomonjac(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
SALE OF CHANGEOUR
OF
CSE FORM !!!

Candidate who made YCT their First Choice with Minimum Score of 180 may Apply .

.:CLICK TO APPLy
CLICK CHANGE-OF-COURSE TO CHANGE YOUR COURSE OF STUDY

Available Programme:

The programmes available are:
i) Quantity Surveying vi) Leisure & Tourism
ii) Metallurgical Engineering vii) Textile Technology
iii) Surveying and Geo-Informatics viii) Fashion Design
iv) Industrial Maintenance Engineering ix) Printing Technology
v) Civil Engineering x) Agricultural Technology

Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their First Choice with Minimum Score of 180 in UTME and participated in the post UTME screening Test with minimum aggregate score of 45% are eligible to apply.

FOR MOR INFORMATION
WWW.SPICERBOY..COM
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by solomonjac(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2010
HELLO PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE PLEASE DO NOT SEND RECHARGE CARD TO WHO SO EVER ASK FOR SUCH AS FOR THE REASON OF HELPING YOU GET THE YABATECH POST JAMB FORM
THAT IS FRAUD PLEASE DONT DO SO IT IS BETTER YOU COME TO THE SCHOOL AND CONFIRM THINGS FOR YOUR SELF FIRST
AS THE BAD PEOPLE ARE OVER SHADOWING THE GOOD ONES
THANKS
SOLOMON 019584112
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by solomonjac(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY BUT THE BRAIN WORK OF AN INDIVIDUAL THROUGH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HE GATHER WHILE STRIVING TO GAIN ADMISSION AND TO AVOID THAT FOR OTHER LIKE HIM ONCE AGO

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE YABATECH POST JAMB FORM IS NOW FULLY ON SALES

FOR EASY PURCHASE CALL SOLOMON ON 019584112
www.publicitysolo.blog.com
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by NCAMY: 1:01am On Aug 05, 2010
YABA WEBSITE ARENT SAVE Your personal Information is Not safe with That Site All Sudent Admin is Not Safe Everybody there is Not Safe

smiley)

All Nigeria Server Arent Save

By Nigerian Cyber Army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by adeoyesam(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
pls notify me wen the list has come out
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by willijot(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2010
is yabatech result out,
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by remimar: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2010
i want somebody to please help enlighten me on this

i chose computer science as my first curse choice and civil engineer as my second choice curse of which i was able to score 53 in the post ume exercise,
computer science cut off mark civil engineering cut off mark
68 52 scored 53

i want somebody out there to please explain to me if i am automatically qualified to get admission as a civil engineer.if you think you know better you can call me on <08032437801>,will really appreciate if you do .

Thank you
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Dansaid(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2010
pls is d admission list out, my guy pls show d way, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by solomonjac(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2011
This is to inform the public that the yaba college of technology post utme 2011 screening excersise will be taking place from September 5 to 10 2011.08.09
All interested candidate that score 160 and above are to purchase their form from the school complex
Or call
Solomon
Please no flashing
www.publicitysolo.blog.com

Please be careful of some people who call themselves H.O.D or ENGINEER of any department in yabatech and requested you to send some money into their account so that they help you purchase post utme form or seek admission for you are not real they are just frudsters who loot unaware students and admission seeker
Please for any information visit the school website or the admission office inside the school
Be warned
Re: Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! by Edike(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
thanks Solomonjac, but we don't know how much it is we need to get the form please kindly tell us at the same time I am very grateful for the info God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) / ***** / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.