Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Job Openig For Software/applications Developer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Job Openig For Software/applications Developer (736 Views)

Vacancy For Software Developers / Programmers / Applications For Software Developers / Sharepoint Developer And A Senior Applications Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Openig For Software/applications Developer by walepop: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
We are a Nigerian based technology consulting and systems integration company that offers a diverse portfolio of technology solutions. Mostly we provide Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) based solutions, Biometrics, Access Control and Electronic Security Systems, and other innovative solutions.

As a growing progressive company where technology powers our success, we are seeking Software Developers at our Lagos office to help enhance and expand our existing systems. Our team is passionate and dedicated to developing new features for our products, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to become the newest members of our expanding development operations.

This exciting position comes with an excellent benefits package that includes bonus program, paid annual leaves, casual working environment and more!

Responsibilities

•Develop software systems using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server.

•Perform analysis, diagnostics, development, testing, and documentation of software.

•Demonstrate development methodology, standards and the basics of user satisfaction.

•Participate in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.

•Work with other team members on design of software systems

•Write or revise program documentation, operations documentation, and user guides in accordance with standards.

•Report status and problems to appropriate IT management and/or Project Management teams.

Qualifications and Requirements:

•Excellent spoken and written English skills

•Graduate of a University-level Computing Science program

•Experience with development of Internet Applications

•At least 2 years experience with developing for Microsoft.NET (C# & ASP.NET)

•At least 2 years experience with developing for Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions)

•Able to run and maintain a workstation with required software (Windows 7, Internet Information Services, SQL Server, VisualStudio)

•Experience coding HTML/AJAX/JavaScript/CSS

Send CVs to waleolupop@gmail.com
Re: Job Openig For Software/applications Developer by mutago: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
What kind of biometrics programmers do you wants.
I can programme

1: Fingerprint Recognitions
2: Facial Recognitions
3: Retina/Iris recognitions on Java/java smartcard Platform.
4: Hand written signature Recognition.
my pay is around 400k+/months

Qualification. Geology, Oracle OCA and OCP, CCNA, Certified Java Application Developer
Re: Job Openig For Software/applications Developer by naijaswag1: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
mutago: What kind of biometrics programmers do you wants.
I can programme
1: Fingerprint Recognitions
2: Facial Recognitions
3: Retina/Iris recognitions on Java/java smartcard Platform.
4: Hand written signature Recognition.
my pay is around 400k+/months
Qualification. Geology, Oracle OCA and OCP, CCNA, Certified Java Application Developer

So all the qualifications the guy spelt out above are not visible to you?
Re: Job Openig For Software/applications Developer by mutago: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
guys don't be afraid
Re: Job Openig For Software/applications Developer by CaseyCash(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hey guys, I love this forum..actually, I'm a 400L students in OSUSTECH and I jes lay ma hands on Restaurant management software which I done with..so I need where I could present the software..I'm an expert in C++,C,java,CSS,HTML,PHP,javascript. U can beep me @ 08135061846 or ping me @ 32ea22de..I will love to share ma ability.

(1) (Reply)

. / Just Mention The Material You Want In It World / Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.