Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Basketmouth Apologises Over Offensive molest Joke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Apologises Over Offensive molest Joke (543 Views)

Twitter Comes For Sean Tizzle Over Offensive Tweet On Nigerian Girls Career [PIC / Basketmouth Apologises To D'banj And Davido Over MAMA Shade(pic) / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Apologises Over Offensive molest Joke by maclatunji: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bright Okpocha a.k.a. Basketmouth is one of Nigeria's leading comedians and is one of those that have helped to grow the comedy industry beyond the afterthought it was behind music and movies several years ago.

However, the comedian has been in the news for all the wrong reasons since posting a joke on Facebook and Twitter over the weekend that suggests that rape might be an option for young men in relationships with a certain group of women.

Whilst I cannot republish the offensive joke, I can give a snapshot of Baskmouth's apology on Twitter. Have a look below...

Source: http://www.coolstuff49ja.com/2014/01/basketmouth-apologises-over-offensive.html#.UswxKvuOf8Y

(1) (Reply)

Between Modenine & USA's Canibus, Who Do You Think Went Harder On This Collabo? / I'm Still Waiting For Boko Haram To Accept My Offer! I Am Sure They Will Find ? / Happy Birthday To Nigeria Hottest Blogger Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.