Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lost Of Faith. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lost Of Faith. (460 Views)

Headies Award 2015: Waste Of Millions & Lost Of Value / Paloma Faith – A Perfect Contradiction Outsiders’ Edition / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Of Faith. by Rhymzyy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
As a believer what will you do if christainity does not favour you when you expect?
Re: Lost Of Faith. by alan5250i: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
I'll keep pressing toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. So that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings for me, being made conformable unto His death.
Not being slothful but following after them who through faith and patience inherit the promise.
Looking unto Jesus: the Author and the Finisher of our faith.
Because I know and believe one thing: the problem can never be with God, His Word or His ways, it has to be, somewhere along the line with me. He'll always come through. It doesn't necessarily have to be that I am to be faulted, or that I must've commited a fault somewhere, but maybe I'm not being patient enough to let Bible-patience have her perfect work in me so that I may come to to that desirous loft of spiritual edifice or maturity, where I am wanting or lacking nothing because my heart is unshakable & unmovable, fixed trusting in God.
If you're having difficulties, these are churches I recommend, not for prayers, but for you to be a member and watch yourself grow & your life turn around:
1. Covenant Christian Center, Yaba.
2. Any Living Faith Church, a.k.a. Winners Chapel. or
3. My Church: Savannah Grace Chapel, Lagos Hilton Hotel, 2 Ajayi Street, Off Ogundana Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Choose the one at your reach by proximity. This is not a scheme to lure you to my church by the inclusion above, but just to help.
I pray & believe God will lead & help you out.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artistes Drop Your Profiles / Song Of Love / Put #a7 By Vector Tha Viper On Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.