Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji (1957 Views)

Laura Ikeji Travels With New Clothes To Yankee / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji by Flirtyfemi: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson and celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji are at war over a report on Linda’s blog.
Hours ago, Linda Ikeji reported that ex lovers, Yvonne Nelson and Singer Iyanya will be starring in a movie titled ‘The Ransom.’but the report did not go own well with Yvonne Nelson.
Yvonne immediately tweeted at Linda on twitter, saying “Pls be accurate with stories involving my name. Thank you.” The actress wrote. “I haven’t approached Iyanya or his team for any of my projects and don’t intend to do so. Thanks again.”
Linda swiftly responded; “You and Iyanya are not set to star in a movie called The Ransom? What’s inaccurate about that? It’s not ur movie I hear”
And a heated argument began between them, with Linda accusing Nelson of wanting to trend while the actress insisted the blogger’s report is false and that she should quit playing mind games on her readers...As a matter of fact, Linda's sister Laura lent support to her sister, confirming the claim that "Yvonne actually sends all these stories to blogs."
See snapshots of the heated exchange between Linda and Yvonne here: http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/01/oops-tweet-fight-between-yvonne-nelson.html

Re: Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji by amakufrancis(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
I reserve ma comment
Re: Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji by Kingblingz(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Laura when mature people are talking u keep quiet...cos premature babies aint allowed 2 talk...u wey spend d last 5 months 4 incubator na u rant pass
Re: Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji by EzePromoe: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
I thought Iyanya lost her (Yvonne) medicine undecided

1 Like

Re: Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji by nanauju(f): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
From the way the whole argument went, I guess Yvonne has been looking for a perfect timing to tell Linda her mind lipsrsealed
Re: Tweet Fight Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji by loopine(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Time to sleep ...,they can as well do the same.

(1) (Reply)

Coolest President Ever?! Checkout President Of Cameroon Swagalicious Outfit / ‘the Movie, ‘prostitute’ Threatened My Marriage’ – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Why We Can’t Cheat On Each Other-mercy Johnson & Hubby Share Their Amazing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.