Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Can You Solve This Maths? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Solve This Maths? (784 Views)

Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo) / Solve This Maths Now And Win Instant N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This Maths? by neowelsh(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2008
The change Q in an electrical circuit is given by
Q(t) = 12sin(4t-π/3) + 4sin2t
Coulombs. Calculate the current flowing in the circuit at anytime t.
Re: Can You Solve This Maths? by MrCrackles(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2008
@poster

Please tell that beautiful girl wey dey ur street to bring the math's to the bedroom, i would solve them both! grin
Re: Can You Solve This Maths? by obailala(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Brash!

omo i dey believe you!

That's how i like to solve these kind of problems. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Solve This Maths? by folahann(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
So the poster wants to log on to a forum and start scarting head insted of having fun
Re: Can You Solve This Maths? by nuggard(m): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2008
here is my attempt.

Re: Can You Solve This Maths? by nuggard(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2008
and part 2

Re: Can You Solve This Maths? by louis400(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2008
grin I like your post and I will encourage you.

Q(t) = 12sin(4t-π/3) + 4sin2t.

Just know that you can make (t) a function of Q, is this is done, you can apply a small trick (wuru wuru to answer)
when u have something like f(n)
You can apply the sine rules which they taught you in secondary school like, sinA + sinA =1
When you do this, the trigonometry part is solved, then go ahead check out your t,
Thats just an advice, your teacher may fail you if you do that grin cheesy, thats not my field now, contact me if u have questions on programming, web securities, web building and development,exploits, vulnerables, spoof, advice, phish advices, cya and all that, cya one luv

(1) (Reply)

This Unilag Self. / Complete Manual On Electronic Components And 1001 Project Circuit Diagram (vol3) / Gce Result/ Poly Jamb Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.