Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football (11329 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / What Do You Know About Football?! / First Eleven: A Reality TV Show About Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by captainnigeria(m): 3:13am On Jan 08, 2014
This may sound sexist because it is but all the women I've met physically and online speak bollocks about football. I hate arguing with women about football because they think their opinion is the best.

Most women that picked up the habit of watching football was because of a guy excluding the ones that picked it up early in their childhood.

Frankly it annoys me when girls talk about football especially the ones on Nairaland. I've never met an erudite female football fan.

Call me a sexist and what not but youu know deep in your heart that i speak the truth. . . .oh and all the guys that agree with females on football "GROW A PAIR"

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by joseph1013: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2014
You've obviously not met alot of ladies. I know ladies that would dust you hands down.

Even on nairaland, Safarigirl's opinions has alot of merit. The downside is that she can be very irritating when you dont agree with her point of view. Overall, she is a sound football fan, and passionate Super Eagles supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by omar22(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2014
captainnigeria: this may sound sexist cause it is but all the women i've met physically and online speak bollocks about football.i hate arguing with women about football because they think their opinion is the best.most women that picked up the habit of watching football was because of a guy excluding the ones that picked it up early in their childhood.Frankly it annoys me when girls talk about football especially the ones on nairaland.i've never met an erudite female football fan.call me a sexist and what not but u know deep in ur heart that i speak the truth.oh and all the guys that agree with females on football "GROW A PAIR"

I beg to differ

But if you are talking about a certain lady on NL, who has spent all her life @$$ kissing both Enyeama and Mikel or any other footballer who is from eastern part of Benin City all the way to Calabar, then you might have a point.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by adegwurulez(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
omar22:

I beg to differ

But if you are talking about a certain lady on NL, who has spent all her life @$$ kissing both Enyeama and Mikel or any other footballer who is from eastern part of Benin City all the way to Calabar, then you might have a point.
I'll sitdown and watch how this little topic escalates into something bloody. Something tells me its gonna be a rollercoaster. grin
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by obizy1(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by sojihandsome: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin
obizy1: .

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by adegwurulez(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
obizy1: .
sojihandsome: grin
everybody dey book space

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by psalmdave(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its a lie.....I've met good football analyst in women...but if it were to be the ones on Nairaland,the op is right

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by safarigirl(f): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
I dey laugh @OP, women aren't good football analysts, we don hear you.

Oya take one bottle of stout for your troubles, we get CHAN on Saturday, abeg watch our match well because we go break am down together. Make I bookmark this your topic...I go gist you if school gree me watch the match

12 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by babyboy3(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: I dey laugh @OP, women aren't good football analysts, we don hear you.

Oya take one bottle of stout for your troubles, we get CHAN on Saturday, abeg watch our match well because we go break am down together. Make I bookmark this your topic...I go gist you if school gree me watch the match

Disagree with her at your risk...
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
You would know
baby-boy:

Disagree with her at your risk...
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Evestar200(f): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Big fat lie @ Op, i knw football more than you

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by jmoore(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
I can only vouch for safarigirl. Other girls be JJC. Many of them don't know what a cornerkick is.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by bigx(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm a guy, I hate football,

Watching it feels like 90 minutes of my life gone forever watching People's overpaid fathers pursuing a ball,

Listening to people waste time arguing about it actually irritates me.

It's a matter of interest sha

13 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Regiblinkz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
this thread is a tragedy waiting to happen
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Caracta(f): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
At least give us a little credit!

Wetin una know sef! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Funniest part is that quite a lot of nigerian guys too dont know much about football. If u doubt me, try to start an argument with some random guy at a viewing centre. Most only know names of players and clubs and cant really discuss football without sounding shallow.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Caracta(f): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Where is mukina2?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by santos247(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
That is totally untrue.there are lots of footbal enthusiast among them.how about the thousands in the various female leagues and teams.pls wake up OP.Its too early to get drunk in 2014
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by bimflash(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
U av not met me dude.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by santos247(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
santos247: That is totally untrue.there are lots of footbal enthusiast among them.how about the thousands in the various female leagues and teams.pls wake up OP.Its too early to get drunk in 2014
y do i have to hit front page in ds lame thread? Anyway,its a gd start 4me
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by gbaskiboy: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Some of us can analyse even predict games.. Ask us for brilla fm

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by bimflash(f): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
adegwurulez:
I'll sitdown and watch how this little topic escalates into something bloody. Something tells me its gonna be a rollercoaster. grin
True
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Krasid(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Most don't know anything about football, but there are a few who know about football.Just like most men know football and some don't know anything.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Jiggaman101: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
I beg to differ, there are plenty of women that knows a lot about football. Take my girl safarigirl for instance the girl knows more about football than most guys on here.
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by madueke6363(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
guy na be say na for village na him u they watch ur own ball cos i have 3 ladies if wil start talking about football them go they tel us rules of it
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by daylae(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
know of aisha falode. . .and no other.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Chimaritoponcho: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
women know about football oo, if na lie make una google skyscraper and read him siggy...the name of dia club na "KPEKUS UNITED"
Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
So una never hear this name...*EVESTAR200*

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by leggo: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
safarigirl: I dey laugh @OP, women aren't good football analysts, we don hear you.

this dude that thinks mikel is the best thing since slice bread "safariboy" you done shave today? she must blame whites for the failures of her kinsmen .. tahh!

safarigirl: 3. He was nominated for FIFA Ballon d'Or-
doesn't matter whether it was top 10 or top
50, the oyibos said he's good, he's good

"" no my dear, if it's supposed
to motivate African players to be
outstanding, give it to Mikel, else, there
will be no reason to play AFCON, they
can say "I won't go for national
assignments anymore, I'll just say I'm
sick when it's time for AFCON/WC
Qualifiers, lemme give 100% to my club,
fuq my country.". Such slave mentality

see the girl who claims to be objective during arguments , a pure tribalist, if mikel were yoruba she would have yaya toure's tatoo all over her skin

safarigirl: Did Kokomaster really think somewhere
in his small, deluded brain that he would
be able to sell the advance CR@P he calls
music to the world? If even Americans
with their sometimes wack taste in music
can detect his lack of talent, what more
the rest of the world?
He better run from the demonic entities
he hangs with while he still has the
chance, before he'll be begging Soundcity
for work and interviewing Iyanya.
And yes, I'm a HATER

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by leggo: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Evestar200: Big fat lie @ Op, i knw football more than you
really? oh well.. google helps.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by omotenah(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
oh! what a bullshit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha Emerges Delta FA Chairman / See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player / Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.