Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck (2690 Views)

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 5:03am On Jan 08, 2014
The journey is about 900km. duration 3 to 4 days. with toyota dyna 300. max speed 80km/h. I will keep you updated if there is network on the road. there maybe no pictures until I come back because of the size.
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2014
leaving warri now to beat agbero in Benin by pass
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Suscription successful. smiley
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by lonelydora: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2014
I will be here waiting.
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2014
still in hold up in Benin because of fatal accident. highly graphic. I suspect the bus took one way. two are dead one is still breathing . the accident happened in Ogua village before Okada. it involved golf 3, Nissan bus and Toyota high lander or so
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by yungboss(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2014
lonelydora: I will be here waiting.
hope you don't get too "lonely" wink
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
now in ore looking for something to eat. typical naija food
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by abunafiu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
JUO: now in ore looking for something to eat. typical naija food
safe journey Oga me.
abeg buy something for me o.
make sure u buy plenty solar panels.
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ ijebu ode. fresh corn things
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
safe journey Oga me.
abeg buy something for me o.
make sure u buy plenty solar panels.
Thanks my oga. take fresh corn. if any of una get load hala me. I will carry it for free. you must get the load ready before 6pm today
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
approaching Lagos state. We are scared of lasma and laws on this state
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
now at oshodi
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
now at oshodi. heading to ikeja my final destination
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by Exponental(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why did u get to oshodi when u are heading to ikeja. Fear of lastma or u kno no road?
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
bros reasons are: 1. I no know road. 2. fear of lasma . We were caught once and paid dearly for it but not again
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
goods fully loaded. contemplating on What to do next
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
change of plan. i will not be picking anything from the market, like car parts ,computer accessories. preparing to leave Lagos state
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by abunafiu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
thank God for journey mercy.
wish u safe trip back to area.
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Subscribed
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Waiting fr pics, includin d accident own. Pls tel us wat coxd it
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
bush meat things
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
just arrived ore
looking for something to eat. We will modify the head lamp to at least 400w for clearer vision. l have seen trucks with hazardous light. over 1000w
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2014
no time to waste. heading Benin. modification complete
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2014
@ okada now every body parked for fear of the unknown
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2014
few trucks dashed into the......... we are heading Benin
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2014
still trying to cope with amazing headlamp of the on coming trucks. imagine installing 12 pieces of halogen bulb of about 150w each excluding. the headlamp
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2014
now in Benin, we will not test our faith daring warri road by this time because I don't want akpos to use back of cutlass on me When he didn't see money on us
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by sultaan(m): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Very funny, be safe

As a business man you dey run from police and lasma by day akpos by night grin
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 4:29am On Jan 09, 2014
going home
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 4:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Max speed 30km/p because of poor visual. morning dew
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2014
parking because of poor visual
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 4:56am On Jan 09, 2014
moving

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buy A Brand New Car???? / Deep Dive: The 2017 Audi A7 Gets Squeezed Into A New Shape / In Need Of U241E(10 pin) u250e(13 pin) u40e, a541e(5pin)used gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.