Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck (2693 Views)

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / My Pugs Journey From Enugu To Uyo On Sunday 18th Nov 2012 (Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 4:57am On Jan 09, 2014
my battery is out
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
am home thank God for journey mercy. details and pictures coming soon
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by proo212(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2014
I still do not get these multiple headlights on trucks and buses. Was in Naija only last week and everyone drove with full beam. FRSC and Police are useless to stop this madness.
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2014
proo212: I still do not get these multiple headlights on trucks and buses. Was in Naija only last week and everyone drove with full beam. FRSC and Police are useless to stop this madness.
In Abuja, when you drive at night, you will get glares entering your eyes and blinding you from cars, bikes, trucks, buses etc both on coming and behind you having their full beams turned on. They install multiple headlights and also use that stupid aftermarket projector lamps that doesn't conforms to any known health and safety standards, they install aftermarket HID lamps on their High beams, aim these bright lights higher than normal and always keep them turned on to kill drivers and pedestrians vision. When you signal them to dip their beams they feign ignorance.

I wonder what VIO, FRSC and Police are doing about these disturbing trend, why can't they fine such offenders NGN50,000 or 6months jail and see who doesn't comply. SMH
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by JUO(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
I wonder what VIO, FRSC and Police
are doing about these disturbing trend,
why can't they fine such offenders
NGN50,000 or 6months jail and see
who doesn't comply. SMH
bros naija na jungle. with my little experience as a motor boy, those with multiple Headlamps are night drivers but some remove theirs during the day. most trucks cover the light or they install it in a hidden place. vio is doing little they can although they normally destroy it anytime they are on the road. if you dare drive naija road at night with factory settings you be eaten like termite by....... on our way back this morning we were blocked after Benin but thanks to the two trucks at the front that cleared everything, the rest na story
Re: Journey From Warri To Lagos, To And Fro With A Lght Truck by aieromon(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Subscribing.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buy A Brand New Car???? / Car Names And Their Meaning / Mute Car Stereo!! Pls Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.