Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Passion Killer In 2014 (2) Failure In 2013 And Past Years - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Passion Killer In 2014 (2) Failure In 2013 And Past Years (448 Views)

Top 20 Investment Banks In Nigeria To Work In 2013 / Top 10 Brand Wars That Will Dominate Corporate Nigeria In 2013 / The 10 Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passion Killer In 2014 (2) Failure In 2013 And Past Years by JideOlowookere(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Passion Killer in 2014: Your Comfort Zone
Hello Value Carrier,
I know we are all happy about the New Year. It brings us into the realization of the possibilities that exist in our lives.
Throughout JANUARY, I will be sharing with you on PASSION KILLERS IN 2014. Continue here /p37F8v-1N

PASSION KILLER IN 2014: (2) FAILURE IN 2013 AND PAST YEARS.
I know you are already planning to leave your comfort zones. But do you know that some past failures can kill your passion and dreams as we run into the New Year? Continue here /p37F

Hello Value Carrier,
PASSION KILLER IN 2014: (3) FEAR, THE JAIL WITHIN.
There is a prison inside you without walls, without security agents and without barricade, you need to do a NAMING CEREMONY FOR IT. Continue here /p37F8v-2l

PASSION KILLER IN 2014: (4) FRUSTRATION
It was hard to take a day off for the fear of getting sacked. I was about buying GALA with Pepsi because I haven’t eaten throughout the day, when my phone rang with the name of my kid sister as the caller, I picked and she asked I send her N100 MTN airtime, I broke to tears... Continue here /p37F8v-2s

PASSION KILLER IN 2014: (5) PROCRASTINATION
My definition of a procrastinator is a “person full of activity, does everything yet never identifies and monitors through on the most important things he or she should be doing now, continue reading here /p37F8v-2B

PASSION KILLER IN 2014: (6) LAZINESS
Have you asked yourself and most times people around you why you fail? The humble answer we get all the time is always because we make mistakes. And that doesn’t seems quite right to me. I have failed in my projects before many a time and few if any were a result of mistakes. Continue here /p37F8v-2M

PASSION KILLER IN 2014: (7) NEGATIVITY
This is it, if negativity is so deep-rooted in you this year that you don’t notice it, how do you then determine whether you’re stuck in a cloud of negativity that will be attracting the wrong people, wrong situations and wrong feelings? And how can you be sure you’re not spreading that negativity? Continue here /p37F8v-2V

Read, Comment and Share as we together climb mountains, win battles and make remarkable achievements in the year.

To the possibilities in our lives.

Happy New Year.
'Jide Olowookere
President, House of Possibilities
Houseofpossibilities.
facebook.com/houseofpossibilitiesng
@possibilitiesng

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Blog For Just N5,000. / Do You Wish To Score 250 And Above In The Upcoming Jamb Examination? ! / Divers And Pilots Which One Makes More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.