Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,611 members, 7,770,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? (1368 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbeyfx2(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Did anyone get to see this cartoon while growing up? The only thing I got is just a screen shot and can't seem to remember the name of the series. I was having an argument with a friend that claimed I never watched it, and asked that I provide the name if I actually did.

I watched the cartoon but can't recall the name. Kindly assist.

Thanks.

Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by borntobegr8t(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Tom and Jerry undecided
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbeyfx2(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2014
Something tells me pinky and the brain was born outta this series, cus the black dog is the smart one and the other kept acting stupid. They never say a word from beginning to the end just sounds. This makes it harder to even google it. Anyone in the house please?
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbeyfx2(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: Tom and Jerry undecided

ℓ☺ℓ....how old r you?
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by XLR8(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2014
The dog and the cow
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbeyfx2(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2014
ℓ☺ℓ.....see reply. Where dis one see cow for the foto bayi?
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by Ignatio(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
No idea. Such cartoons bore.
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbeyfx2(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ignatio: No idea. Such cartoons bore.

Well, we watched a lot of stuffs as kids that we dare not sit to watch now. But the morals, creativity and ideas of the authors helped in shaping our adulthood.
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbeyfx2(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sad. No one seems to know the title.
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbiey: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chuckle and hounds
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by prof800(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
abbiey: Chuckle and hounds
Chuckle Hounds.
Enjoyed it theeeeeeen with my brothers.
Not anymore now tho.
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kai! Seeing the pix now makes me remember that i used to watch something like this.....but i can't seem to remember the name either.....even the chuckle and hounds named above sounds strange for watever reason
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by abbeyfx2(m): 3:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Did You Watch This Cartoon While Growing Up? by mrlycan: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Chuckle and Hounds. nTA. They show it when they don't have any program or few minutes before a program

(1) (Reply)

What Movie Made You Cry / Top 10 TV Series/season Movies Showing In 2017 By Nonnyflex / "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.