Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Actress Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji At War On Twitter Over Iyanya Story - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Actress Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji At War On Twitter Over Iyanya Story (1071 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger / Actress Yvonne Jegede Has The Hottest Boobs In Nollywood..heres Proof! / Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji At War On Twitter Over Iyanya Story by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2014
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson and celebrity blogger ,Linda Ikeji are at war over a report on Linda’s blog.

Hours ago, Linda Ikeji reported that ex-lovers, Yvonne Nelson and Singer Iyanya will be starring in a movie titled, ‘The Ransom. The report however, did not go own well with Yvonne Nelson as she faulted Linda’s report openly on the social media.

Yvonne immediately tweeted at Linda, saying “Please, be accurate with stories involving my name. Thank you.” The actress wrote. “I haven’t approached Iyanya or his team for any of my projects and don’t intend to do so. Thanks again.”

Linda swiftly responded; “You and Iyanya are not set to star in a movie called The Ransom? What’s inaccurate about that? It’s not your movie I hear”

A heated argument ensued afterwards, with Linda accusing Nelson of wanting to trend, while the actress insisted the blogger’s report was false and that she should quit playing mind games on her readers.

See Yvonne and Linda’s twitter rant below:

Re: Actress Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji At War On Twitter Over Iyanya Story by tayork(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2014
How is that war? Na wa for we nigerians,everything we see on twitter is war

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bomb Blasts Reported At Inec Office, Suleja 20 Killed / Fela! Broadway Cast Visit The Shrine / The Only Man Who Can Lie Down And Stand Up Straight Without His Hands,amazing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.