Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Maheeda: “my Daughter Is Not Even Aware These Unclad Pictures Exist” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: “my Daughter Is Not Even Aware These Unclad Pictures Exist” (926 Views)

Maheeda, My Goodness! See This Girl(photos) 18+ / Maheeda, My Goodness! U Gat See This Guyz(photos) 18+ Please / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: “my Daughter Is Not Even Aware These Unclad Pictures Exist” by StayHealthyBlog(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2014
When I first came across this article, the
first thing I thought is what would
Maheeda’s daughter tell her friends and
teachers when they ask what her mum
does for a living.

Considering how widely Maheeda’s
raunchiness has been publicized on social
media, Pop singer Caroline Sam better
known as Maheeda says her daughter is
yet to see her ‘in that way’.
In a recent interview with The Punch,
Maheeda insists that her daughter who is
17 years is not allowed access on social
media, hence hasn’t seen any of her
unclad photos

‘My daughter is not even aware these
unclad pictures exist even though she has
seen pictures of me in bikini. She is not
even allowed access to the social media’,
she disclosed.
Maheeda however says when her daughter
turns 18, ‘she can decide what she
wants’.

‘I am 31 and I had my daughter when I
was 17. I do not think this is going to
affect her in any way. If my mother did
something like this; there is no way it
would have affected me’, she explained.
‘Even if she gets to view them eventually,
it’s not going to mean anything to her
because she has the European mentality’.
‘I am married and my husband is Dutch.
What I am doing is not alien to him or his
family and he understands. He just
laughs whenever he comes across any of
my pictures. It’s in Africa that we attach
much importance to such things and
consider it sacrilegious’.

I say who is fooling who?
www.stayhealthy.blog.co.uk
Re: Maheeda: “my Daughter Is Not Even Aware These Unclad Pictures Exist” by Beloved4real: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2014
I can't believe she just spewed out this enormous volume of thrash! Wish I knew her mother coz I believe this might be some kinda inherited gene.

A 17-year old daughter not having access to social media? We'll soon know who is fooling who. Maybe na the pikin own self go worst pass in the future. Yeye husband self come follow join dey laugh at his wife's mental degradation. Only time will tell
Re: Maheeda: “my Daughter Is Not Even Aware These Unclad Pictures Exist” by Ovie56(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2014
The above is like
smallville
spider man
iron man
in short fiction::::
17yrs old not having access to social media ... Smh
Re: Maheeda: “my Daughter Is Not Even Aware These Unclad Pictures Exist” by unmask: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2014
she had her daughter who is 17 now, when she was 17.....and she is still 31......the babe no even sabi maths.....is her name Bimbo (I meant bimbo not bimbo)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Wins Best African Act At The 2014 Bet Awards / Nollywood Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Wins Big In Tanzania / [photos]man Places Camera Close 2 His Throat Just 2 Take MOUTHIES... Not Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.