Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Live Football Update Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Live Football Update Website (824 Views)

Watch Live Football On Pc / Get Live Football Scores To Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Live Football Update Website

Happy new year to everyone here on Nairaland and I am glad you have made it to this year.

Straight to the business of the day. I am here to introduce to all sport lovers, analyst, fans etc to a new product i have just developed. It is called

Live Football Update Website.

Here are the Features;

- Displays League results by point (depending on the league you chose).
- Displays Fixtures of a chosen League.
- Displays Result of previous matches played on the chosen League.
- Displays Club chosen club news or news by Leagues (automatically updates)
- Displays Live Scores on the Live Score Page.
- Has a pool of ALL Leagues Games, English, French, German, and so much more to choose from.

This website updates every minute giving true and live sport information and updates. Everything will be done, managed and owned by you.

You will not have to do anything. I will have the site set up for you with all the Leagues you request for. I will arrange them neatly and give your site

access to Live Scores and Sport News.

With the trend in sports, making money in this Niche can be very profitable. One can make money using CPA Programs that have Games or Sport Offers,

affiliate programs that sell sport stuffs like t-shirt, boots, magazine etc.

You can also use any of the PPC based programs like Adsense, Bidvertiser etc to monetize your website. So you can imagine the potential of owning this kind

of website.

Before i proceed, here is an example of the kind of website I am talking about. http://gettrainedgetempowered.com/football Remember to click on Live Score.

to view the live score page.

I am proposing to develop this site for anyone for only on a Negotiable fee of N25,000. This is what i have chosen to accept.

I am sure you all like that type of website. Imagine doing analysis and using your website as a reference point to get up to date sporting information. This

makes you a professional and stands you out too.

Again its up for only N25,000.

For more information, please call me on 08166234713 or 08088883045
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Very much available for all.
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi everyone. A good evening. I just got back home from work. I got discussing with someone on this and an idea struck me. Sport niche is quite a powerful niche. You can be giving live sport information, league matches and live scores T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ your visitors while you still make your personal post on various topics in the sport niche. This can include, sports betting, odds, picks, and so on. You get T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make money from this when you refer people T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ a betting site that does affiliate programs. This can be another way one gets T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make money from this niche. The important thing here is being able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ work smart and earn a lot of money.
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am quite sorry. There was an error in the address to the site. But i have modified the link. Now you can visit that link.

You can also visit live score here => http://gettrainedgetempowered.com/football/live-score/

I love this site. Its so neat and has got potentials.
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello everybody... Top of the morning to everyone.

Do have a nice day
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Have a good night all.
Re: Live Football Update Website by henrimoto(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
very good idea... how long will it take you to deliver the website ?
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2014
henrimoto: very good idea... how long will it take you to deliver the website ?

Thank you henrimoto. It will take 5days tops T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get it ready for you. I A̶̲̥̅♏ glad you see the potential of the site.

Again you can run a sport analysis site and use twitter T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get traffic by twitting your new post and seeing what people will comment on. Do you know its quite easy T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get fast followership on twitter? It's all the trend right now.
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
A wonderful afternoon T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ everyone. Enjoy. My service is still available.
Re: Live Football Update Website by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
I await your responses on this. This can help you carve out your niche in the sporting niche. Do not loose this chance.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Cedi; Adopt Dollar- Yale Professor Suggests / Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? / Where Can I Sell My Chickens And Cat Fish In Large Quantity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.