Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Anyone Watching X-factor?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Watching X-factor?? (594 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Watching X-factor?? by mrdrizzy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi,hello i jst wanted to knw if u guys do watch x-factor usa!...its really cool,though have been way behind...!
Re: Anyone Watching X-factor?? by akinwole21: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
U re really far behind.. lovely show, talented contestants, my favourite is Lilly McCloud, if my spelling is right. Lost interest after she left. The show is over now tho.
Re: Anyone Watching X-factor?? by mrdrizzy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
akinwole21: U re really far behind.. lovely show, talented contestants, my favourite is Lilly McCloud, if my spelling is right. Lost interest after she left. The show is over now tho.
thanks bro i stopped @auditions o.lols..what about alex an sierra??..i saw alittle clip where dey sang "say something" by a big world and christina aguilera..dat video was magical dey sang perfectly..hope dey ended up in top 4 oh!,and dose "kun brothers" "valerie" lols.i really miss d show
Re: Anyone Watching X-factor?? by Cestmoi1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
mr.drizzy:
thanks bro i stopped @auditions o.lols..what about alex an sierra??..i saw alittle clip where dey sang "say something" by a big world and christina aguilera..dat video was magical dey sang perfectly..hope dey ended up in top 4 oh!,and dose "kun brothers" "valerie" lols.i really miss d show
Alex and Sierra won.Would have preferred Jeff Gutt,he went for auditions 2012 but wasn't picked,remembered him immediately I saw him.To me,I think last year's show was crap.Didn't follow like that,unlike 2012 show that kept me on my feet.Loved Diamond White to bits then and Carly too.
Re: Anyone Watching X-factor?? by mrdrizzy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
C'est moi:

Alex and Sierra won.Would have preferred Jeff Gutt,he went for auditions 2012 but wasn't picked,remembered him immediately I saw him.To me,I think last year's show was crap.Didn't follow like that,unlike 2012 show that kept me on my feet.Loved Diamond White to bits then and Carly too.
oh yead didnt miss 2012 section atall.carly rae soneclair,tate stephens and fifth harmony,dat year was really amazing,bt hw come carly havnt released any song??,i heard fifth harmony song..it was cool(miss moving on)..oh jef.do u mean dat dude dat sang allelujah in 2012 who also has a child(boy)!.
Re: Anyone Watching X-factor?? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
mr.drizzy:
oh yead didnt miss 2012 section atall.carly rae soneclair,tate stephens and fifth harmony,dat year was really amazing,bt hw come carly havnt released any song??,i heard fifth harmony song..it was cool(miss moving on)..oh jef.do u mean dat dude dat sang allelujah in 2012 who also has a child(boy)!.
I don't know anything about Carly,infact unfollowed her on twitter,Diamond is doing pretty good for herself.Yes,Jeff Gutt (single dad)that sang 'Hallelujah' in 2012,that his son ran to the stage to hug him after he finished singing.I'm happy for fifth Harmony,they are lucky to have Simon.They even came to sing one of their singles during one of the live shows last year....."Me and my girls".I remember one of the girl's grandad died during the show then.I love the song.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Make New Drawings Software "How To Train Your Dragon 2" / I Know It ;D / Your Best Local Tv Station??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.