Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Latest Website On The Planet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Latest Website On The Planet (677 Views)

Nigerian Navy Website On Crude-Oil Theft / Learn Latest Website Designs Softwares And Increase Your Efficiency. / Check Out My Latest Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Website On The Planet by henrysure: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello guys, my name is Henry, I just finished building a website, which I thought you could rate on a scale of 1-100.

If it looks bad, please tell. But if you thinks it's awesome, don't hesitate to give me 100 percent. Thanks.

http://www.smartphotons.com
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by ficko(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Would give you 65% you tried if you are a begginer but if not its 20%
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by henrysure: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
ficko: Would give you 65% you tried if you are a begginer but if not its 20%
Seriously, I'm a beginer.
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by ficko(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
thats nyc of a begginer 65% nice job keep it up
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by henrysure: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
view and rate it
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by georgen2u(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please we should not be abusing web designing in Nigeria.. its only in Nigeria i see webmasters official website has no workable contact form or on a serious level made up of only HTML what happens to web 2.0 interactivity? Pls we should consume what we cook.. Thats my point
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by henrysure: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
georgen2u: Please we should not be abusing web designing in Nigeria.. its only in Nigeria i see webmasters official website has no workable contact form or on a serious level made up of only HTML what happens to web 2.0 interactivity? Pls we should consume what we cook.. Thats my point

You have a very valid point. The website hasn't been thoroughly finished. Sorry for the disappointment.
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
henrysure:
Hello guys, my name is Henry, I just finished building a website, which I thought you could rate on a scale of 1-100.

If it looks bad, please tell. But if you thinks it's awesome, don't hesitate to give me 100 percent. Thanks.

http://www.smartphotons.com
your website is like a note book.. Try to make users feel at home there.. 40%
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by henrysure: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
jboy73: your website is like a note book.. Try to make users feel at home there.. 40%

Are you serious? I worked really hard to make this website. Well thanks for your contribution, I will ensure I improve my skill.
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
henrysure:

Are you serious? I worked really hard to make this website. Well thanks for your contribution, I will ensure I improve my skill.
Please don't get angry with what I said... Your website is very nice... I don't really think well b4 posting.
Re: The Latest Website On The Planet by henrysure: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
jboy73: Please don't get angry with what I said... Your website is very nice... I don't really think well b4 posting.

Hurray !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Laptop @ 20k / Own/create A Website Like Addynamo / Top Ten Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.