Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp (3953 Views)

Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) / Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? (2) (3) (4)

See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
did i say girl,sorry mama
Kris Jenner Is kim k mother but i must confess she's hot at 58,
MONEY IS SWEET O

Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by flolancracker: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
lipsrsealed mmmpp..NEXT PLEASE
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by OCTAVO: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
OK, seen!
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by axortedbabe(f): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2014
Dis woman wey lyf jex dey swit lyk hell..nyc bod tho
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 09, 2014
hmmm. . .
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Airforce1(m): 3:00am On Jan 09, 2014
My mother's mate undecided
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by sEGXY2(m): 3:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Are u high?
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by skyscraperTM(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2014
Actually, nobody cares!!
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by flolancracker: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Actually, nobody cares!!
you do
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by hatux: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Whr s d hot ?
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by skyscraperTM(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
flolancracker: you do
No, I don't care.
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by tellwisdom: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jregz: did i say girl,sorry mama
Kris Jenner Is kim k mother but i must confess she's hot at 58,
MONEY IS SWEET O
Mumu sad
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
tellwisdom:
Mumu sad
KEEP ur fvcking thoughts to ya self
jobless Mofo
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
She is just pretty and so what??
@Op Don't tell me your already nursing dirty dreams about the woman, she has up to 7kids o.
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by fr3do(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
KingMEXX: She is just pretty and so what??
@Op Don't tell me your already nursing dirty dreams about the woman, she has up to 7kids o.

#Johnson collapses#
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
fr3do:

#Johnson collapses#
Haha
Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, Kendall, Kyle plus the one she had for OJ Simpson wink grin

I hope I spelt d names correctly
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by SpicyMimi(f): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mtchew....all na surgery abeg! She wasnt like this before, she was fat with a big floppy belly, and i can rmber she complained abt her body alot then, cause she thinks she looks horrible on bikinis. she ws so frustrated then, which led her to go for surgery.
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Medunah: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
KingMEXX: She is just pretty and so what??
6 kids oooh not 7
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Medunah:
6 kids oooh not 7
There's one she had for OJ Simpson..only a few people like me know of that little secret wink. You can Google it of yu doubt me
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by Medunah: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
KingMEXX: There's one she had for OJ Simpson..only a few people like me know of that little secret wink. You can Google it of yu doubt me
Hmmm, i know she cheated with OJ simpson while she was still married to Rob Kardash snr and it was rumoured that he could be Khloe's father but d rumour was neither proved wrong nor right.....Even if he is Khloe's father, she stil has 6kids all in all
Re: See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp by yemsleek: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
mtttttheeeeeewwwwwwww wat our B.I.S

Lil Kesh Or Rekado Banks - Who Rocks? (pics) / The Woman Tiwa Savage Snatched Her Husband Teebillz From Resurfaces(photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Is Still A Learner!! Nigerians React To Two 'Endowed Sisters`Pics