Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Jwoww Found Out That She Was Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Jwoww Found Out That She Was Pregnant (2145 Views)

Actress Bimbo Oshin Shares Pics From When She Was Pregnant / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 / I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant For Seven Months ***genevieve @ 32 *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Jwoww Found Out That She Was Pregnant by kmanning: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2014

I think we were all a bit surprised when Jenni Farley announced that she was pregnant, and it took a bit of trial and error in regards to confirming if she was pregnant.

She took a couple over the counter pregnancy tests and the results showed a faint line. In other words things were inconclusive.

Jenni revealed on her blog how she actually found out she was pregnant.

The following day I met Nicole (Snooki) at the airport and I was so anxious because I didn’t know about the pregnancy do’s and don't’s and wasn’t sure if it was okay for me to fly. While we were at the airport, Nicole and I were going through all the usual magazines making fun of people in them and when I went to the bathroom, I saw blood and panicked. So many thoughts were running through my head. I felt a loss like no other when I thought that I was no longer pregnant. I whispered it to Roger and for that whole ride we just stared straight ahead and didn't say a word. I went to bed that night in Nashville praying it was just a thing that happens.
The following day I told my manager to buy a "stupid proof test" which literally says “pregnant” or “not pregnant.” It said pregnant and she cried and I cried and Roger looked like he was going to pass out! Hahaha. That day in Nashville I was on cloud nine.”
She’ll be updating her blog next week with an update on how the pregnancy is going.

http://www.carosblog.com/how-jwoww-found-out-that-she-was-pregnant/

(1) (Reply)

Two Sister Venus & Selena Unclad Photos. / Kim Kardashian Shares Selfies Of Kanye And North In The Studio (see Pics Here) / Burna Boy’s Mum Reacts To His Desicion To Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.