Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Laughter Explosion: 2-in-1 Night Class & Love Prescription - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laughter Explosion: 2-in-1 Night Class & Love Prescription (654 Views)

Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / Chaiii!!! See How Unical Malabites(guys) Sleeps In Night Class / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laughter Explosion: 2-in-1 Night Class & Love Prescription by Appswheel(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Prescription For Love
A lady walks into a drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide.

The pharmacist said, Why in the world do you need cyanide?

The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband.

The pharmacists eyes got big and he said, Lord, have mercy! I cant give you cyanide to kill your husband! Thats against the law! I'll lose my license, they ll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not, you can NOT have any cyanide!

The lady reached into her purse, and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacists wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture again and replied, Well, now. You didnt tell me you had a prescription.

I think both of them took things too far....... where is the place of forgiveness?? If you where in these shoes what will you do?

Lets laugh - Night Courses
During work, John and William were chatting:

John: William, I've been taking night courses for 5 months now and I have an exam next week.

William: oh!

John: For example, do you know who is Graham Bell?

William: No

John: He's the inventor of the phone in 1876; if you take night courses you would know this.

The next day, the same discussion took place:

John: Do you know who is Alexander Dumas?

John: He's the author of "The 3 Musketeers", if you take night courses, you would know this.

The next day, once again:

John: And do you know who is Jean Jacques Rousseau?

John: He's the author of "Confessions", if you take night courses, you would know this.

This time, William got irritated and said: "And you, do you know who is continue reading http://neeksta.com/funny/lets-laugh-night-courses

(1) (Reply)

Best World Cup Joke Ever!! Super Hillarious / { For The One’s Who Want To Be A Parent In Future } / Ofego How World Cup Final Became Important Than This Man's Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.