Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Home Of African Literature - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Home Of African Literature (599 Views)

Borno: Home Of Boko Boys / How Do We Define African Literature? / Popular Works Of African Poets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Home Of African Literature by horbeat(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2014
How many African literature have you read or how many african writer do you know, after reading my own experience then tell us yours and let know those books and writers you knows.
Long ago , I've been in search for a platform where I could found collection of old and recent Africa literature until my yatch loss in an island where my thought of going back to foreign literature vanished. Reading foreign books is quite interesting but being with African book is truly a re-birth and a journey to establish one cultural heritage and value African wisdom and literary wizardry. Visiting readingrecipe. is like getting loss in an island you will hate to leave due to the dimention of the adventure in there.
The library is well updated despite seeking for more suggestion of more books to add, the home page is flooded with books across Africa with special review from great writers, the most fascinating experience on readingrecipe. is that everyday is a new adventure on great African books. And when you comment on any post you're just a step ahead of a common viewer. Try to visit and prove me wrong.

(1) (Reply)

A Mirage? (for The Imperfect Woman) / Afraid To Try / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.