Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

R & S Number Combination The Key To Hitting The 50m Naira 2014 Jackpot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / R & S Number Combination The Key To Hitting The 50m Naira 2014 Jackpot (5766 Views)

Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. / How Do I Register As An R&S Lotto Agent ??? Pls Help Me With The Information !!! / JACKPOT ARENA LAUNCHING SOON. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R & S Number Combination The Key To Hitting The 50m Naira 2014 Jackpot by tysontim(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
Here in Nigeria lotto playing is well known, I've seen some close friends win up to 200,000 for 3,000 played. Up till now I haven't played one yet, coz I'm afraid to lose money, besides this is the modern form of pool, it's just rebranded you know like how Dora and GEJ rebranded Nigeria.

The thing is I was Afraid to play this until I stumbled across one site that links to a video where it shows the numbers being written I thought it was a Joke, since I've seen it I decided to give it out. The next day the person I gave that number won 50k, on hearing that I went back to the site only to see the video gone! What happened to it? Is something wrong with my web browser or what?

Whatever that may mean, before I trust this lotto of a thing I must see or hear that some one has won their 50m naira jackpot prize this year, afterall in America people have been winning it.
For those that is looking for the site here is it http://9jacampus..com/2014/01/how-to-get-r-s-lotto-winning-numbers.html if you see the video let me know

(1) (Reply)

15 Legit Ways To Watch Ads For Money (get Paid To Watch Videos) / US Bank Account. Pay Nothing / December 2020 Inflation Rate Rises To 15.75% As Food Inflation Jumps To 19.56%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.