Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB (6632 Views)

Segun Arinze Should Be In Jail –emeka Ike / Pastor Impregnates Church Member's Wife And Brags About It During Service / Is Segun Dangote Still In The Comedy/compere Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB by Adetola901: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Guaranty Trust Bank’s MD Segun Agbaje has always ducked the questions asked about the Guaranty Trust Bank’s tryst with controversies but now even his personal life is coming under the scanner.
Highly placed sources have been observing how cleverly Segun Agbaje has used his wife Derin Agbaje to climb the success ladder. Lady Agbaje is considered to be an eye turner in the party circuits of Nigeria’s elite class. She now dines and wines with the high and mighty of the society, splashing out millions of Naira on choicest designer attires and accessory . But who can blame her, anyone who gets billions of wealth overnight through easy means would not know easier ways to splurge either . Segun Agbaje is using her beauty, class and composure to connect to the strong political and business class
It is these connections that have been helping the GTB MD to amass enormous wealth without being under the scanner and further increasing his trap over millions of innocent clients not only in Nigeria but overseas also.
Through this post of mine, I demand an explanation from journalist class for reasons of not exposing this aspect and other misdoings of Segun Agbaje and the disproportionate assets that he has accumulated in a short span of time. What do you think about it, my friends here?
Re: Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB by longthinx: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
For whose gain are you doing this. Bad belle. Scores to settle eenh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB by Adetola901: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bad, what buddy? are you his PR agent? having burnt my fingers and frauded of a few thousand nairas, the least i can do is expose how (un)professionally GTB is run by what type of people
Re: Derin Agbaje- Arm Candy Wife And Success Ladder Of Segun Agbaje, GTB by gal10(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Using her beauty Like really?? Ode

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Could This Be A Black Magic Or Science? / Photo: Meet The Man Who Has NOT Had A BATH For 37 Years / Hi Lovely People �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.