Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. (1004 Views)

Nigeria Business Review Extols The Virtue Of The Enterprising Igwe Twins / A Seperate Forum For Enterprising Entrepreneurs / 5 Amazing Enterprising Things To Do And Make Money This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by macklef(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
If you waiting for a time where they would be job for all, i believe you know its a dream especially in this country. Even those that have this jobs still face insecurity, they can loose it at any time.
Enterprising youths, lets meet here, lets find those who share the same idea with us, in the same location lets put head together and make money for ourselves.
This one has 50k, this one needs 50k, they can come together to use that 50k for business, as long they are both convinced that it would yield income.
Lets stop venting on the govt, lets start looking ahead.
If you have an idea and you need a specific sect of person, signify.
And if you have a business idea you wish to help us critisize on its feasibility, share it here.
If you want to go into a business you do not know much about too, let us hear, someone might be knowledgeable on it.
Information is key, lets share it and unlock the door to a brighter future.
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
good idea, its high time youths takes there destiny in there own hands, capital isn't the problem but a good entrepreneurial spirit is...
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by arimahoseloka(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Suscribed
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by macklef(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
I agree with you o, its just that i wish niger youths will make this thread thrife rather than commenting on Tee bilz grabbing Tiwa Savage's butt..
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by halfem: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
I appreciate this thread. Pls do any body have an idea of how much can i get block moulding machine. And details about it . Send me email. alerufemi@yahoo.com
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by demmy55(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Please is there anyone here into catfish breeding or fingerlings production in Port Harcourt?
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by macklef(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
halfem: I appreciate this thread. Pls do any body have an idea of how much can i get block moulding machine. And details about it . Send me email. alerufemi@yahoo.com

Hmm, i have alot of block moulders in my vicinity, i will help you ask, its a lucrative business if one has money to accompany it with selling of cement too, but capital expensive.
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by Marsh104(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am glad. Pelage guys i need some info on chicken feed production. I went into poultry farming yesterday. I have some experience in that field but i really want to be unique in my marketing thats why i want to produce my own feed. I will appreciate it id any one could send me sms so that we can talk on that 08037901929. Thank you.
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Marsh104: I am glad. Pelage guys i need some info on chicken feed production. I went into poultry farming yesterday. I have some experience in that field but i really want to be unique in my marketing thats why i want to produce my own feed. I will appreciate it id any one could send me sms so that we can talk on that 08037901929. Thank you.

I'm planning to venture into poultry farming as a part-time business though, still doing some feasibility studies, I have a plot of land I could use for this business in ikorodu, can you please share with me your experiences and also some advice. email me cojmail2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by macklef(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Marsh104: I am glad. Pelage guys i need some info on chicken feed production. I went into poultry farming yesterday. I have some experience in that field but i really want to be unique in my marketing thats why i want to produce my own feed. I will appreciate it id any one could send me sms so that we can talk on that 08037901929. Thank you.

Hmmm, my sister seems to be on this project too, she studied animal production and health, where is your location?
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by macklef(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
If superMODs can help us move this to frontpage, it would be a valuable asset to youths there.
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by macklef(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
halfem: I appreciate this thread. Pls do any body have an idea of how much can i get block moulding machine. And details about it . Send me email. alerufemi@yahoo.com
For the purpose of this thread i will spill it out here bro.
You can get a MX(maximum) block moulder for 150k, new one. You know it is produced locally, ibadan is said to be the best bet for those purchases. The used one shouldnt be that expensive depending on how well it has been used.
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by sapiosexual(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
I supply jewelry at wholesale (N800-N2500 price range) to people that want to resell. Its a very profitable business, up to 25% profit per product and not capital intensive, you can start with as low as 10-20K.

If interested send me an email for more details
Truerebelng@gmail.com
BB pin:21659E1E
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by dabiko(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is a very noble thread.The issue is that most Nigerian graduates are wired to become employees thus the high rate of unemployment.The last time I checked the Nigeria's unemployment rate was 58.9%. Now, that's very terrible,I therefore strongly believe that been self reliant is the best remedy to this menance of unemployment ravaging our land.BTW, I'm into production of quality personal care products,any interested and serious minded peep should holla me at pmanager057@gmail.com
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by macklef(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
dabiko: This is a very noble thread.The issue is that most Nigerian graduates are wired to become employees thus the high rate of unemployment.The last time I checked the Nigeria's unemployment rate was 58.9%. Now, that's very terrible,I therefore strongly believe that been self reliant is the best remedy to this menance of unemployment ravaging our land.BTW, I'm into production of quality personal care products,any interested and serious minded peep should holla me at pmanager057@gmail.com
Small businesses(micro) are the real GDP income of any country, we individually, govt assist or not, tho there assistance will go a long way but nevertheless, without them, we can stii thrife...
What personal care products do you specifically mean?
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by johnnobles: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
subscribed, i need this
Re: There Are No Jobs In Nigeria!!!enterprising Youths Lets Meet Here. by frenzybest1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
This E-book am about to Give out is only For people that want to start an investment. First 20 to demand for it will Get it at a discount price so the can sell it and make large gain. To read more please visit this Thread . https://www.nairaland.com/1588513/after-seminar

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Comments And Advice Will Highly Appreciated / Apple And Google Top's World Most Valuable Brands List / 20ft And 40ft Container for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.