Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Books: On Amazon And Some Other Online Bookstores Internationally. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Books: On Amazon And Some Other Online Bookstores Internationally. (632 Views)

My Books / Buying Books Online In Nigeria: Which Online Bookstores Do We Have In Nigeria? / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Books: On Amazon And Some Other Online Bookstores Internationally. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
These are my books...lip for review on amazon.com and available as ebooks too.
DEATH IS A COLOR RED

List Price: $8.00 6" x 9" (15.24 x 22.86 cm)
Black & White on Cream paper
128 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1491074503
ISBN-10: 1491074507
BISAC: Fiction / Short Stories

Description: In Nigeria, a West African country; Alice Brynn was a mother-hen when it comes to her brother. Theirs
was a close knit relationship since the unfortunate childhood they had that excluded parents but
included lots of sex for money and late night crawls. She made sure whoever came into their life met
a certain criteria that didn't remind her of what and who she was. This went well for a while till Sean grew older and decided that the only woman that he wanted in his life was Brenda; whose life had a clause because she had H.I.V.
Alice saw a dead woman walking, Sean lived his life for a love that was like no other. Stories started
having different happy and sad endings and Alice wanted to make sure her brother's own also was not left out of the happy ones.

https://tsw.createspace.com/title/4373996

Re: My Books: On Amazon And Some Other Online Bookstores Internationally. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
List Price: $7.62
5.25" x 8" (13.335 x 20.32 cm) Black & White on Cream paper
136 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1491049846
ISBN-10: 1491049847
BISAC: Fiction / Romance / Short Stories

Description: Lillian Schlovert had a friend whose lifestyle she didn't agree with but life without Bunmi was
unthinkable. They had one thing in common though; love hated them and the feeling was
mutual. These friends didn't care whose hearts they broke as long as they got their fun while it
lasted. Then life as they knew it took a fun turn in the hands and hearts of two most unexpected persons; Jerry
who was a petty thief that had the bluest eyes Bunmi had ever seen and the four year old son of a man
whose smile tortured Lillian at night with passion. Rules had to be broken and bent and when it happened, these two hearts had a lot waiting for them.

CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/4370280

Re: My Books: On Amazon And Some Other Online Bookstores Internationally. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
List Price: $7.62
136 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1491049846
ISBN-10: 1491049847
BISAC: Fiction / Romance / Short Stories

Description: Lillian Schlovert had a friend whose lifestyle she didn't agree with but life without Bunmi was
unthinkable. They had one thing in common though; love hated them and the feeling was
mutual. These friends didn't care whose hearts they broke as long as they got their fun while it
lasted. Then life as they knew it took a fun turn in the hands and hearts of two most unexpected persons; Jerry
who was a petty thief that had the bluest eyes Bunmi had ever seen and the four year old son of a man
whose smile tortured Lillian at night with passion. Rules had to be broken and bent and when it happened, these two hearts had a lot waiting for them.

CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/4370280

Yeah,,,,,death is a nice concept I like....

Hehehehe....don't ask...

Re: My Books: On Amazon And Some Other Online Bookstores Internationally. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
SHE HAS THE POWER

List Price: $5.55
64 pages
ISBN-13: 978-1491037195 (CreateSpace-Assigned)
ISBN-10: 1491037199 BISAC: Body, Mind & Spirit / Inspiration & Personal Growth

Description
Being a woman is hard work. There is a lot we do that the society doesn't give us credit for. We are much more than the child-bearing, cooking, house-cleaning lots of the previous centuries. We are powerful, independent, strong and quite mighty. All these are not complete however if we do not have
faith to support them with. Our strength lies not in what we have achieved or can achieve; it lies in our ability to see how far we can go with it. This doesn't just happen; we need help from a higher power.
Even if they say that we are the weaker gender; we are still the pillars of the homes. Without us and God on our side, the home is just a house; a cold place with furniture.
Walking through life to see what we are capable of isn't easy; it has never been but with the support we get from one another, we can make each step worth taking. This is a book that talks about how society affects our life and how we live it. It takes us through
different phases in our life and how we can cope with each one and still keep our strength up for other
things; like being a really happy wife and a proud mother whose faith in God and herself is not
questionable.

CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/4368338

PS....in spite of my trouble finding persona on naira land...I'm a softie ooo...bark and no bite... Hehehehhahahaha....don't tempt me sha o

(1) (Reply)

...and My Sleep Was Murdered / Keep Your Dream / My Life As A Fifty Naira Note - Part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.