Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Turning Rejection Into A Tool Of Power IN MARKETING. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turning Rejection Into A Tool Of Power IN MARKETING. (402 Views)

Mobile Marketing - The Tool Of The Future / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria / PHCN Will Cease To Exist From 2012: Minister Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning Rejection Into A Tool Of Power IN MARKETING. by JVLI(f): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
I welcome all my business nairalanders, a very warm happy new yr. How was our sales last year? Made a handsome sales? Terrific. Couldn't make much. Don't worry. This is another year to start afresh. You need adequate information to get started this year. So, are you into marketing? Couldn't sell well last year? Met with the rejection look every where you go? Frustrated over selling your products? Don't despair.The answer is here. Many marketers easily give up when rejection shows up in their business. I've answers for you. I was once in that shoe till i learnt on how to turn my rejection into a vital and dynamic energy of making sales. That's what the power is all about. Making sales. So how do you turn rejection into a dynamic force of sales? 1. Reconsider Your Product: do people really need the product? if they don't, drop it and sell something else. 2. Develop Your Persuasion Power. Persuasion power is your abiity to convince people to buy your product. Your persuasion power is your bargaining power. Develop it. How? A. Be persuaded, before you persuade others. It is an unbroken law. B. Sell and buy the product yourself. Is it of any value to you personally? What benefit did you derive? The answers, increases your level of persuasion and thus, your sales. 3. Have a focus. It will fire your morale and rejection will not matter. 4. Activated Plan And Purpose. You must have a plan and work towards it. You must desire something in the establishment that you are marketing for. Vision is a powerful tool in marketing. It has aided many marketers to climb the ladder to the top. Be focused. It swallows rejection mentality from you. I had an opportunity to sell an insurance package for an insurance company some years ago. I was met with a lot of no, but, i didn't let it disway me, because i studied the steps of making excellent sales in marketing. I had the detailed knowledge of what i was selling, without much reference to my manual. I had a focus of becoming a top sales executive and i worked towards it. At every rejection point, i learnt to put on a smile. I activated my plan and purpose for every of my prospect. I did them on what i called MY VISION BOARD. There, i master minded which product was meant for who, since i dealt with a multiple package. I was able to insure prominent individuals. I made sure that the package delivered what it promised. Before i left for another appointment, i left a stream of prospects for the company to work with and arrears of commission, i couldn't wait to collect. I couldn't reach the goal i set for myself due to the new appointment, but i did succeed in the company. Face your rejection and smile. It does change the word no to a yes.To learn more about turning rejection into a dynamic sale, get these ebooks: STEPS TO TURNING REJECTION IN MARKETING TO A TOOL OF POWER and 20 SECRETS OF MAKING EXCELLENT SALES IN MARKETING BUSINESS. It will change your life. The ebooks are in short supply. The ebooks are dedicated to marketers like you. Hurry now, while stocks last. You can call 08052432829 or 07045346449 now!

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Quality Fitness And Health Supplies Online / Water Treatment Solutions / 12 Hectare Of Land At Refinery Road, Chikun Local Govt Area ,kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.