Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,560 members, 7,770,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Life Of A Nigerian Woman/wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Life Of A Nigerian Woman/wife (1175 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Nigerian Woman/wife by mrsabiankem: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
hello ladies please help me by answering this what is life like as a nigerian woman either single or as a wife.what is your daily routine and are you having to hustle to get money. my husband has told me in great detail of what life is like as a nigerian however i would like to know the day and life of a nigerian woman/wife as it is very different here in the uk but i watch all these nigerian films and it seems like you either have a very poor life in the village or u have a very extravegant life with big houses large land lots of family with lots of kids here in the uk many woman just have the 1 child and life here in the uk can be very hard as the community is not like it is in nigeria i would love to move to nigeria 1 day the only thing that is scaring me is the crime on foreigners is this true? x smiley
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Woman/wife by Fulaman198(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
mrsabiankem: hello ladies please help me by answering this what is life like as a nigerian woman either single or as a wife.what is your daily routine and are you having to hustle to get money. my husband has told me in great detail of what life is like as a nigerian however i would like to know the day and life of a nigerian woman/wife as it is very different here in the uk but i watch all these nigerian films and it seems like you either have a very poor life in the village or u have a very extravegant life with big houses large land lots of family with lots of kids here in the uk many woman just have the 1 child and life here in the uk can be very hard as the community is not like it is in nigeria i would love to move to nigeria 1 day the only thing that is scaring me is the crime on foreigners is this true? x smiley

It varies for everyone, no two people have the same lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Nigerian Woman/wife by mrsabiankem: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
yes i understand every1 life and schedule is different thats why im wanting to know individuals routine
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Woman/wife by Fulaman198(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
mrsabiankem: yes i understand every1 life and schedule is different thats why im wanting to know individuals routine

Probably just like your own wake up, pray, eat breakfast, go to school/work, come back home, relax, eat dinner, go to bed, repeat the cycle.
Re: Life Of A Nigerian Woman/wife by bigfrancis21: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
mrsabiankem: hello ladies members grin please help me by answering this what is life like as a nigerian woman either single or as a wife.what is your daily routine and are you having to hustle to get money. my husband has told me in great detail of what life is like as a nigerian however i would like to know the day and life of a nigerian woman/wife as it is very different here in the uk but i watch all these nigerian films and it seems like you either have a very poor life in the village or u have a very extravegant life with big houses large land lots of family with lots of kids here in the uk many woman just have the 1 child and life here in the uk can be very hard as the community is not like it is in nigeria i would love to move to nigeria 1 day the only thing that is scaring me is the crime on foreigners is this true? x smiley

I'm a guy. I could drop one or two hints for you. In a lab now. Would do so when I get out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Are 99% Theives, Sorry To Say / Ogbono (draw) Soup; A Taboo In Asaba, Delta State. / Women Beware Of "Oloolu" Week A Fearful Masquerade In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.