Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts (652 Views)

I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently / Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts / Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use My Land To Mount Network Mass/ I Need Contacts by sunnykiss(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2008
hello nairaland

i am using this forum to ask for the communication network people like mtn glo, zain Ng, reltel, starcomms, multilinks visafone, and other, to come and use my land on lease to put their network mass, on the land for long time lease,

how can i get the contact connection to any of these network engineers that can help me to use the land to mount their mass on the land in BENIN and area in benin city that there is poor network,

please contact me here i will give out my fone number ook as soon as i get a positive respose,

thanks
nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Company Incorporation? / 4 Ways Affiliate Commissions Get Stolen / Yes,,,,,,,,,,its Free For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.