Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] (836 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Kelvindwaplord(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
The technology market is already competitive and the competition gets tougher everyday. Jaw breaking innovations and discoveries are made everyday and like i always say 'Technology is advancing at the speed of light'. Sometimes i count myself 'lucky' to be born in this era and am sure my future children and grand children will be born in a more advanced era.

Am sure you'ld agree with me if i say that the reason why most people don't like to use android device is because it's a touch screen device , That's why people still go for BlackBerry. To help reduce the stress of operating a touch screen phone a shanghai based tech company called Kickstarter has introduced a wristband called Haloband wrist band.

Am sure you must be wondering what this is. Haloband is a silicon wristband embedded with an NFC chip and lets you operate your choice of functions by tapping your Android smartphone on your wrist. It’s also linked to a cloud account, which means you can save your ID as well as information to share with other mobile devices.

Setting up haloband is quite easy. But first you'ld need to first download an haloband app on your smartphone. All you need to connect your wristband to your Haloband App and then you'ld be able to unlock your
phone, take photos or send
emergency alerts with your wrist band. This is just a tip of the iceburg on what this band could do. Watch This Video To find out more features of this.

Kickstarter , The company that developed this wristband consists of a former engineer at Intel. He focuses on and focuses on NFC technology , and kickstarter plans to
release an open API so other
developers can create their own Haloband apps and help
smartphone users wrist easy.

Culled From: DailyTechMedia
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by samnificent(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
it'll still take time before it gets to Nigeria. .
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Nastydroid(m): 3:55am On Jan 10, 2014
*spreads mat*....i smell FP

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Gbengaslc: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2014
sniffing fp ;Dsniffing fp
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Kelvindwaplord(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Nastydroid: *spreads mat*....i smell FP

Lol U're Funny!
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Soon dis chinese men wil produce a device that can wake up a dead man.

Gud tin though. Bt i can bt 2 say na END TIME TINZ.LOL.
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Adaobi12: Soon dis chinese men wil produce a device that can wake up a dead man.

Gud tin though. Bt i can bt 2 say na END TIME TINZ.LOL.

wouldnt it be good if they produce such?? At least no one will be scared of death anymore
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Randerl: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2014
Several planned release of similar products by other OEM are in the pipeline.
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2014
God wil lose His glory.dat makes it impossible.
Kelvindwaplord:

wouldnt it be good if they produce such?? At least no one will be scared of death anymore
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Kelvindwaplord(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2014
Adaobi12: God wil lose His glory.dat makes it impossible.

#true
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by ManiaPrince(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Stop saying nonsense. There's no invention dat can make God lose his glory. He is d one dat gives men wisdom to do dis tinz. So d more d invention, d more glory ll returns back to God.
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Youngpo413: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2014
For your mind abi?
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Kelvindwaplord(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Young po413: For your mind abi?

who?
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by samsard(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
First of all, I don't see a smartphone being produced that can raise the dead
Secondly I don't care if anybody loses 'glory' cause of mans technological advancement, does that mean there should be a monopoly of knowledge just for obviously selfish reasons? Well, I'll let it go from here cause this not the religion section.
Re: Do You Know That You Can Control Your Smartphone With A Wristband? [read This] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bro read meanin into wat i wrote,i said its impossible.meanin God wil neva allow d inventors 2 invent dat which wil take His glory
ManiaPrince: Stop saying nonsense. There's no invention dat can make God lose his glory. He is d one dat gives men wisdom to do dis tinz. So d more d invention, d more glory ll returns back to God.

(1) (Reply)

Review:introducing The Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Price And Specifications / Is There An Android App To Change Voice When Calling / Etisalt Unlimted 5minutes Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.